Rowan County (1-2)

Rowan County 53 Morgan County (1-2) 0

Fleming County (2-2) 21 Rowan County 18

East Jessamine (1-2) 32 Rowan County 12

Greenup County (0-3)

Russell (4-0) 45 Greenup County 18

Letcher County Central (3-1) 27 Greenup County 20

South Point, OH (1-3) 35 Greenup County 22

Both teams have some really good looking players. This is a district game & Rowan`s first year back in district play after being out for several years. I know that they wil be excited about playing in a district & being eligible for post season play. I felt bad for Greenup last week @ South Point , especially for the Craft kid . After the first interception he threw the Mahan boy walked over to Craft while one the coaches was trying to talk to him about what happened on the pick I don`t know if Mahan said anything to Craft but the coach gave Mahan the move away signal & Craft gave him a long stare. To me Craft didn`t seem the same after that . I hope to see both teams come out & play hard. I believe both teams are better than their records indicate.

Played in the first half as a receiver , saw him @ DE in limited duty. Don`t recall seeing him much @ all in the second half . He had a couple of passes thrown his way in the first half but don`t recall any catches ,made a couple of nice blocks. I feel that once he gets a little more comfortable with the offense he will be working in @ QB soon , like this Friday maybe.

You didn't see him the second half due to his apparent back talk with a couple of the coaches. Maybe this is the same issue Hart had?
Very likely. I remember seeing one of the coaches talking to him extensively one on one during half time. I can`t help but think that he said something to the Craft kid ,too because his play completely changed. I recall that he threw 3 more interceptions after that.

Greenup Co has some problems right now. First off I don't think they have the personnel to run that offense. IMO they would be better of going with a more conservative play action offense. They don't need more chemistry problems right now.

That said I think they have more talent than Rowan County.

Greenup County 28

Rowan County 14

Greenup Co has some problems right now. First off I don't think they have the personnel to run that offense. IMO they would be better of going with a more conservative play action offense. They don't need more chemistry problems right now.

That said I think they have more talent than Rowan County.

Greenup County 28

Rowan County 14

Greenup has trouble with the players as much as the personnel, or is it the parents? The boys do not seem to be working together as a team. Again, complain about something and you get your way. The Craft kid doesn't have a chance, seems he is not getting any help from the defense. Nobody could make a good pass with only 1 second to get rid of the ball. Coaches need to be like they used to be, if the kids don't want to play, put them on the road, and if you quit, then don't come back.

Also, at the game Friday night I have never witnessed such rude adults from the "so called" Greeunp County fans.