Greenup Co. vs Rowan Co Predictions.

Goliath

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Rowan-28

Greenup-14

What does Greenup's remaining schedule look like?

Russell 18 - 45 (L)

Letcher County Central 20 - 27 (L)

Sep 7, '07 Open Greenup County

Sep 14, '07 South Point, OH 23 - 35 (L)

Sep 21 Rowan

Sep 28, '07 Raceland 7:30 PM

Oct 5, '07 Boyd County 7:30 PM

Oct 12, '07 Ashland Blazer 7:30 PM

Oct 19, '07 Lawrence County 7:30 PM

Oct 26, '07 Lewis County 7:30 PM

Nov 2, '07 Mason County 7:30 PM

Would it be too bold to say Greenup will go 1-9??

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outsider you do see some of the things I posted. We do disagree on some things but you are not there at practice all the time. The head coach told the parent's that we had the personell to run the Tony Franklin offense, the boosters paid a large amount of money for the offense and to send the coaching staff to Nashville Tn. for playbook and CD's and lectures, we ran it this summer and seemed to work fairly well, but you do not know everything that is going on, you are at the tip of the iceberg.

Lots of things look good in practice, but nothing beats how you perform at game speed. Things change and change quick and if you do not continue to preform, you fail. Now too your iceberg comment, as I am sure you know only 1/8 of an iceberg's size is above water and that would leave 7/8 below water thereby ginving you far more knowledge of the GC system. From this information I can only assume that you are either 1) a coach or 2) a parent. Now, I know you are not a coach due to apparent disgust with the "lies" sold to you about the offense. That leaves you being a parent and a noisy one at that, given you are at "practice all the time". As individuals such as yourself prompted my move to greener pastures for my child, my advice to you is to mind your business and allow the coach to do his job. If he fails, he'll be gone, if not move your kid (alot do).

Greenup has a good looking kicker. He kicked the ball nice last week. Strong leg.

His name is Crockett Reed, and that 41yd. field goal was plenty long. He had some eligibility problems early on, and has just came back to the team. If we had him for the Letcher County game, we would have won, 5 times in the red zone in the 1st. qtr. and zero pts.

The boy's have practiced hard this week, we're a little banged up, with some minor injuries, but everyone else is too. I hope we can finally come together as a team and play the way that we are capable of playing. I hope and pray that things get better for the kid's sake, losing is no fun, and that's what football is about, good luck Greenup, and bring back a win from Rowan County.

Greenup has trouble with the players as much as the personnel, or is it the parents? The boys do not seem to be working together as a team. Again, complain about something and you get your way. The Craft kid doesn't have a chance, seems he is not getting any help from the defense. Nobody could make a good pass with only 1 second to get rid of the ball. Coaches need to be like they used to be, if the kids don't want to play, put them on the road, and if you quit, then don't come back.

Also, at the game Friday night I have never witnessed such rude adults from the "so called" Greeunp County fans.

Greenup has a lot of talent that isn't being used in the right positions. If you've got a talent, especially one that could determine the outcome of a game then the coaches should utilize it. A player shouldn't be put in a position because of who they are or who their parents are. Football should not be about politics it should be about the BOYS. As for the rude fan comment, most of those fans are parents and they have every right to be upset when the team is losing because of " Coaches Choice" !