Lynn Camp @ Dayton

DADDY CAT

Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????

• Lynn Camp
    • Dayton

Don't know much about Dayton and how they are playing or style of play, personel, etc. Both teams are about as far apart as you can get (geographically) unless one was over at Land Between the Lakes!!!!!

How does everyone see this game playing out? From just what I'm reading and seeing, both are playing some good football right now.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn Camp will need to continue to improve on defense, I believe Dayton is a opition team, Lynn Camp going to have to do a good job containing it. The O-line will need to continue to play physical and control the line of scrimmage. Joe Roskopf has had over 200 yards rushing in every game this year, and he will need another big night against Dayton. It should be a good game.

I have watched Lynn camp several times this year and they are improving every game. Defense has stepped it up and the varsity hasn't given up a touchdown in 8 quarters. Offense is explosive with several weapons to choose from. I am even impressed with special teams with Jonah mitchell going 7 for 8 on pats vs clinton co. I will go with the wildcats 35-17.