Lynn Camp @ Dayton

DADDY CAT

Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????

• Lynn Camp
    • Dayton

This is a good point too. That kids is super quick and always makes the big plays for him but they never seem to go to him unless they are looking for a clutch plays. Point being, they have playmakers on the outside they need to get more touches...

Yeah thats why Dayton's offense should be doing better then it has been. They need to use all their players because they are loaded in good players in the receiver, QB, and runingback positions.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton better find the "O" this week if they want to win, LC just is not a passing team so that takes the dreaded "Bermuda Triangle" off the map. IMO LC does not make enough mistakes that the Devils can take advantage of. One of there backs has Cody Elliot kinda speed, we all know that story! If they keep it to 0 picks and 2 fumbles, LC will grind out a 17 point win, dont see Dayton doing anything (again) against the LC "D"

Dayton better find the "O" this week if they want to win, LC just is not a passing team so that takes the dreaded "Bermuda Triangle" off the map. IMO LC does not make enough mistakes that the Devils can take advantage of. One of there backs has Cody Elliot kinda speed, we all know that story! If they keep it to 0 picks and 2 fumbles, LC will grind out a 17 point win, dont see Dayton doing anything (again) against the LC "D"

Not even close to the same. A quarterback taking off when he is under pressure or when he cant find someone to pass to is way different than a designed run play. Now maybe you can say this if he is in the open feild but IMO that is not a good comparison.

Yeah thats why dayton's offense should be doing better then it has been. They need to use all their players because they are loaded in good players in the receiver, qb, and runingback positions.

Dayton has plenty of wide receivers that can make huge plays. They should maybe try to get some short passes and see what happens. I know Lynn Camp is not used to see Dayton's spread speed offense. With a combination of pass and run, Dayton should take this one.:D

I was talking about the other 100+ yards Elliot ran for,there were plays other than the 20yd td run! My apologies for not being more clear on that. Dayton was fortunate to escape Ludlow, if Ludlow had not suffered a qb injury I think you would have seen a different result. I truly hope Dayton wins, need to keep all the wins we can in NKY, but I dont think this is going to happen

I was talking about the other 100+ yards Elliot ran for,there were plays other than the 20yd td run! My apologies for not being more clear on that. Dayton was fortunate to escape Ludlow, if Ludlow had not suffered a qb injury I think you would have seen a different result. I truly hope Dayton wins, need to keep all the wins we can in NKY, but I dont think this is going to happen

How would it have been a different result? Dayton forced those INT.'s with good defense.

Talking about the last pick, would a QB without a broken wrist made that throw? Think back on the throw, you were there correct?

Yes I was an some qb's would and some wouldn't. He did have alot of pressure in his face and it was good coverage all around, not just by the corner.

Lucky ? I think Ludlow is lucky they walked outwith what they had. Rouse played the whole game regardless so you cant make excuses. Anyway a win is a win and i see Dayton being 4-1 by weeks end.

Talking about the last pick, would a QB without a broken wrist made that throw? Think back on the throw, you were there correct?

I was there and yes i think he would have with Dayton up and all that pressure he had, IMO he did the right thing in at least giving his team a chance. You cant take what the finnal score came to be. 19-14 Dayton.

Dayton won because they grinded the game out and did what it takes to win like all good teams do. Rouse obviously wasnt effected by his wrist when he was running the ball up the middle or when he threw a touchdown pass and he never winced. Your under estimating Dayton as a good team lucky or not good teams get it done when it needs to be done and thats all that matters that why they are 3-1 Dayton wins and shuts down the LC run which by the way is all they got.