Lynn Camp @ Dayton

DADDY CAT

Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????

• Lynn Camp
    • Dayton

Dayton is playing very well at home and I just may have to purchase a ticket for that crosstown rival Bellevue / Dayton game coming up down at Davis Field. Just like old times, best rival ever IMO. Used to love having to wear our helmets on the bus for the 5 minute bus ride. LOL

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dayton is playing very well at home and I just may have to purchase a ticket for that crosstown rival Bellevue / Dayton game coming up down at Davis Field. Just like old times, best rival ever IMO. Used to love having to wear our helmets on the bus for the 5 minute bus ride. LOL

:thumb: or at least close to it... bad bad blood in that one...

Roskopf is a powerful back that also runs about a 4.5 forty yard dash. He's benched a few tacklers already this season.

I almost hate to pick a winner in this one, but I think I'll go with the team nobody's heard of, coached by some guy nobody's heard of, the Lynn Camp Wildcats, in a close one.

24-21

No doubt, I predict the Devils beat LC this week 22-14. I expect the "Bermuda Triangle" to get a few more picks and return one to paydirt this week.

ha ha... I read that in the newspaper this weekend and a lot of people I talked to laughed... but I think that is kind of cool... it is probably the biggest ballhawking secondary corps Dayton has seen in while with Brownfield and Turner on the outside with Young playing centerrfield... don't forget Joe Wynn when he gets his shots on defense too also plays a pretty physical corner...

ha ha... I read that in the newspaper this weekend and a lot of people I talked to laughed... but I think that is kind of cool... it is probably the biggest ballhawking secondary corps Dayton has seen in while with Brownfield and Turner on the outside with Young playing centerrfield... don't forget Joe Wynn when he gets his shots on defense too also plays a pretty physical corner...

Joe Wynn and Richard Turner start at Corner teams dont throw the ball much to the outside the try to hit the middle of the field and Ryan Brownfield and Chris Young are Safetys and i think Brownfield might be out this week Brownfield only play corner when Wynn or Turner needed a break.