79 members have voted

1. 1. Lynn Camp @ Dayton- Who wins????

• Lynn Camp
    • Dayton

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that Lynn Camp is a power , run team. Dayton has home field advantage, I pick Dayton in a close one, Dayton has yet to lose at home.

Dayton 21

Lynn Camp 14

I agree with this one. With Lynn Camps hard nose running and Daytons D we should see a great game. But i give Dayton the upper hand with getting to play at home and being un-defeated at "hells half acre" a.k.a. Davis field:fire:

I agree with this one. With Lynn Camps hard nose running and Daytons D we should see a great game. But i give Dayton the upper hand with getting to play at home and being un-defeated at "hells half acre" a.k.a. Davis field:fire:

:fire: :devil: :fire: :devil: :fire: :lol: :lol: Hells half acre:laugh: Dayton will win in a close one.

Joe Wynn and Richard Turner start at Corner teams dont throw the ball much to the outside the try to hit the middle of the field and Ryan Brownfield and Chris Young are Safetys and i think Brownfield might be out this week Brownfield only play corner when Wynn or Turner needed a break.

oh... I'm only telling ya what I read in the paper. Regardless, they ballhawk very well...

It should be interesting seeing the two different kinds of play colliding, LC being all power run football. With Dayton being a more spread speed football.

which is better? IYO

Dayton runs a power game out of that spread package. I would define their runners as power runners, even though they are significantly quick, I still think they are power backs. Just because they don't line up a fullback doens't mean they aren't a power running team. I think their speed run game sometimes gets them into trouble. Their between the tackles and off tackle game seems much more successful than their speed and stretch game. I think their pass game could be significantly effective if they get good protection and good passes. They have a lot of guys that could make plays on the outside that don't get much of a chance because they don't throw that much. I've said it before and I'll say again I still think they need to find some way to get the ball to Young a little more.... he makes things happen...

Dayton runs a power game out of that spread package. I would define their runners as power runners, even though they are significantly quick, I still think they are power backs. Just because they don't line up a fullback doens't mean they aren't a power running team. I think their speed run game sometimes gets them into trouble. Their between the tackles and off tackle game seems much more successful than their speed and stretch game. I think their pass game could be significantly effective if they get good protection and good passes. They have a lot of guys that could make plays on the outside that don't get much of a chance because they don't throw that much. I've said it before and I'll say again I still think they need to find some way to get the ball to Young a little more.... he makes things happen...

Totally agree there!!!

I agree almost every time this kid has touched the ball he has been explosive. With a big play or a first down the majority of the time.:thumb:

I agree almost every time this kid has touched the ball he has been explosive. With a big play or a first down the majority of the time.:thumb:

Yes but they also have Turner as a weapon that they only seem to use in cluth situations, but could use more often. Like Young he is elusive and very quick. Both of them are huge assets to this team and they do need to find ways to get the ball to them.

Yes but they also have Turner as a weapon that they only seem to use in cluth situations, but could use more often. Like Young he is elusive and very quick. Both of them are huge assets to this team and they do need to find ways to get the ball to them.

This is a good point too. That kids is super quick and always makes the big plays for him but they never seem to go to him unless they are looking for a clutch plays. Point being, they have playmakers on the outside htey need to get more touches...