Simon Kenton 59 Scott 44

Nope, nobody hurt or sick. Just got beat by a better team today. Sorry for your shock, none here. Looks to me Scott has 1 decent option on offense. A good defensive team loves playing teams like that.. Congrats Pioneers good luck with Lou. Central tomorrow.

Who's shocked?

Nope, nobody hurt or sick. Just got beat by a better team today. Sorry for your shock, none here. Looks to me Scott has 1 decent option on offense. A good defensive team loves playing teams like that.. Congrats Pioneers good luck with Lou. Central tomorrow.

This is a good assessment of the Eagles. 5 new starters, one decent option on offense. Teams that can handle their pressure are going to give them trouble this year. There will be some growing pains this year, but they will still be a tough out.

Seems like G. Sunrise gets surprised whenever a 10th region team gets beat from an outside team. Oh well, SK gets Mason Co. January 17, don't think we have Brossart on the schedule. Ripped Pendelton Co. but it was just a scrimmage, although it was a 30 point difference. Just maybe SK's a little better than people think. Today's game should be very tough. Central being in the top 20.

Seems like G. Sunrise gets surprised whenever a 10th region team gets beat from an outside team. Oh well, SK gets Mason Co. January 17, don't think we have Brossart on the schedule. Ripped Pendelton Co. but it was just a scrimmage, although it was a 30 point difference. Just maybe SK's a little better than people think. Today's game should be very tough. Central being in the top 20.

Not at all, the 10th is down this year. On the second bolded I can agree with. Will be keeping up with this SK team. Good luck in the game today.

Scott is really starting to miss Kellen Smith.

This would be SK's first win over a Coach Carr team in quite some time.

Not a surprise that Scott is going thru some growing pains trying to replace a 3 year starter at the PG position. Smith was unique in that he could score 20 ppg and still have 7-8 assists. I think he was also Scott's 2nd leading rebounder from the PG position. What is even tougher to replace is that he was a tough little guy who was going to find a way to beat you.

These kind of players don't come thru Taylor Mill very often and when you match up that type of player with a tough minded coach and you get a pretty good combination. No better coach to turn it around than Coach Carr.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #8