Simon Kenton 59 Scott 44

You and I were at 2 different games. I think it was a 6 point game with 3 minutes??? (not exactly sure maybe 4 minutes in game?) and arguablly Scott's worst played game of the year. I think 13 or 14 un-forced turnovers? Scotts box score shows all players played. SK has 4 maybe 5 kids that did not play.

You are right... coach Carr did not stop "Coaching". He never does which is why he is one of the best in the business. I was on the opposite side and all I kept hearing was him telling his players to be aggressive. That's not yelling, that's called coaching. Very little negative comments from what I could hear.

That's the prob....your not sure, SK was up over 10-15 the whole second half. Scott has one scoring option(Nic Jackson), play good defense on him he forces up bad shots and the the team is in serious trouble. I'm sure it was the worst game in the history of scott basketball because they lost.......They got outplayed by a team that plays better team defense, with more scoring options. It's a loss, sometimes it can help a team, looks better if you accept it.:D

Just wondering if SK has one anything under Coach Steiner ? Whats his record with them and how long has he been there ? I somewhat know what Coach Carr has done with Scott with less . SK is like a Small College Campus now with alot more kids and gyms.

Trent has been at the helm since 2003 while Brad has been at Scott since 2004. Overall leads the series 9-6 with one more to go this season.

Does he have any Regional titles ? I know Carr has one or two with Scott and Chevaler is starting a nice run with Dixie. What has Steiner done with SK ?

Carr has 0 region titles and he wanted the SK job real bad when Trent got it.:D

Why wouldn't he have wanted that job "real bad" at that time? He was an assistant who wanted a head coaching job and the school he was teaching at had an opening? Simon Kenton had a great basketball tradition and at that time football was struggling so they were not competing for athletes with other sports?

The question is now that they have been on the job for a few years who would you rather have as the coach? Just my opinion but Carr has gotten more out of less at Scott both in athletes and facilities.