Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OSU/Duke Predictions

Featured Replies

I'm the opposite. I thought they would be better. Now, I have only seen the Duke/Kansas game fully. I have seen bits and pieces of other Duke games but I have been disappointed in the guard play that I have seen so far. I like Curry better without the ball in his hands. Rivers will be good but something doesn't feel right yet. Andre Dawkins is still an enigma. Guess we'll see and hopefully they'll peak in February/March instead of December.

 

I could be wrong, but I think the reason that Rivers doesn't feel right is because he's a PG with a score first mentality. Just takes a little getting used too maybe. I watched a few Duke games before the Kansas matchup and I thought their guards looked pretty tough. I haven't really had a chance to watch OSU play. I'm really looking forward to this game tonight.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this game is all about Mason Plumlee, if he plays well, and keeps his head straight, Duke wins.

I think Ohio State is the better team at this point, and playing it home doesn't hurt. I'll take the Buckeyes.

 

79-71

Does Granville Waiters still play for OSU?

Ohio State has the better squad, and it's in CBus....Buckeyes 74-64

  • Author
I'm the opposite. I thought they would be better. Now, I have only seen the Duke/Kansas game fully. I have seen bits and pieces of other Duke games but I have been disappointed in the guard play that I have seen so far. I like Curry better without the ball in his hands. Rivers will be good but something doesn't feel right yet. Andre Dawkins is still an enigma. Guess we'll see and hopefully they'll peak in February/March instead of December.

 

Agree on all counts. I thought we would be seeing alot more flare from this Duke team, especiallly the guards. Hopefully they just need more time to mold together. Here's to a good game tonight! Go Duke

  • Author
I think this game is all about Mason Plumlee, if he plays well, and keeps his head straight, Duke wins.

 

He is the deciding factor imo. If he controlls the boards and dont let Sullinger have free will down low, we might see a suprise. If not, well we could be in for a long night.

Wow. I'd set the line at 3 or 4.

 

Started at 5.5, sharp money has driven it up to 7 even though 76% of the bets have come in on Duke.

Started at 5.5, sharp money has driven it up to 7 even though 76% of the bets have come in on Duke.

 

Interesting.

A buddy of mine is in Vegas and he said it opened at 5.5 and when he got out of the poker room this afternoon it had went to 7 and he was wondering if anything happened. I told him just probably wise guy money on Buckeyes.

Does Granville Waiters still play for OSU?

No But Clark Kellogg may have some eligibility left in his own mind ..:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.