OSU/Duke Predictions

GrizzlyAdams

I'm the opposite. I thought they would be better. Now, I have only seen the Duke/Kansas game fully. I have seen bits and pieces of other Duke games but I have been disappointed in the guard play that I have seen so far. I like Curry better without the ball in his hands. Rivers will be good but something doesn't feel right yet. Andre Dawkins is still an enigma. Guess we'll see and hopefully they'll peak in February/March instead of December.

I could be wrong, but I think the reason that Rivers doesn't feel right is because he's a PG with a score first mentality. Just takes a little getting used too maybe. I watched a few Duke games before the Kansas matchup and I thought their guards looked pretty tough. I haven't really had a chance to watch OSU play. I'm really looking forward to this game tonight.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the opposite. I thought they would be better. Now, I have only seen the Duke/Kansas game fully. I have seen bits and pieces of other Duke games but I have been disappointed in the guard play that I have seen so far. I like Curry better without the ball in his hands. Rivers will be good but something doesn't feel right yet. Andre Dawkins is still an enigma. Guess we'll see and hopefully they'll peak in February/March instead of December.

Agree on all counts. I thought we would be seeing alot more flare from this Duke team, especiallly the guards. Hopefully they just need more time to mold together. Here's to a good game tonight! Go Duke

I think this game is all about Mason Plumlee, if he plays well, and keeps his head straight, Duke wins.

He is the deciding factor imo. If he controlls the boards and dont let Sullinger have free will down low, we might see a suprise. If not, well we could be in for a long night.