Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

OSU/Duke Predictions

Featured Replies

Big game I'm Columbus Tuesday, who you got?

I do believe OSU will take this one, but I believe it will be close. If the Duke's bigs can controlled Sullinger it could be a great game. Here's to a great early season game.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I guess after this game we will also finally have an answer to the sticky thread as well :lol:

I'm looking forward to this game, I think it will be solid.

 

I'm taking Duke, but I'd like to see OSU so Grandpa would be happy.

  • Author

I think the deciding factor is that it's in Columbus. Had it been in Durham, it would have been a different story.

I think this game will tell us a lot about Ohio State.

I think this game will tell us a lot about Ohio State.
I agree. They are my #1 at this time because of Sullinger and Craft's ability to defend the point.
I think the deciding factor is that it's in Columbus. Had it been in Durham, it would have been a different story.

 

That's what tipped me toward the Buckeyes. Duke is playing some good basketball. Much better than I anticipated.

That's what tipped me toward the Buckeyes. Duke is playing some good basketball. Much better than I anticipated.

 

I'm the opposite. I thought they would be better. Now, I have only seen the Duke/Kansas game fully. I have seen bits and pieces of other Duke games but I have been disappointed in the guard play that I have seen so far. I like Curry better without the ball in his hands. Rivers will be good but something doesn't feel right yet. Andre Dawkins is still an enigma. Guess we'll see and hopefully they'll peak in February/March instead of December.

I'm the opposite. I thought they would be better. Now, I have only seen the Duke/Kansas game fully. I have seen bits and pieces of other Duke games but I have been disappointed in the guard play that I have seen so far. I like Curry better without the ball in his hands. Rivers will be good but something doesn't feel right yet. Andre Dawkins is still an enigma. Guess we'll see and hopefully they'll peak in February/March instead of December.
Duke is kind of what I thought they would be. Really good and title worthy, but nothing special.

OSU by 12 points.

I think the deciding factor is that it's in Columbus. Had it been in Durham, it would have been a different story.

 

:thumb: Agree, in Columbus I'll pick OSU by single digits.

I will be there pulling for the Buckeye's! Should be a very good game but I think the Bucks can take care of business at home. We need a big game from Thomas and Ravenel. They need to do a good job defending and also need to hit the boards hard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.