Morehead State 62 Louisville 61

DragonFire

Morehead deserved to win.

UofL was out played and out coached.

Disapoint that our coach that his lack of adjustments cost the team the game.

2 years out in the first round is not acceptable.

I agree completely; impossible to deny that Pitino wasn't outcoached today. I'm still not going to blame it all on coaching though, Morehead flat out came to play for 40 minutes and has been Louisville's achilles heel all season.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had the cards losing to the spiders in the second round and the spiders advanced so im looking pretty good...MSU has a solid group of guards I was thinking they were a one man show, they might give my spiders a game

When you lose a Preston Knowles, you can't put it all on the coach. I don't want to take anything away from MSU, but if Knowles is on the floor I think UL wins the game. Nothing Pitino can do about that.

VOR I am not putting it all on Coach P. But in the first half when they are killing the zone and the stretch in the 2nd half they did the same thing he refused to go man. I think that cost them. He didnt adjust at all today.

When you lose a Preston Knowles, you can't put it all on the coach. I don't want to take anything away from MSU, but if Knowles is on the floor I think UL wins the game. Nothing Pitino can do about that.

To be fair, Preston Knowles was on the floor when the score was 15-2 early on. If UL comes out & hits some shots in the first five minutes, they win this game & probably by a comfortable margin.

Hate it for Knowles. Not a fan of his, nor of UL but I hate to see a kid end his career that way.

To be fair, Preston Knowles was on the floor when the score was 15-2 early on. If UL comes out & hits some shots in the first five minutes, they win this game & probably by a comfortable margin.

Hate it for Knowles. Not a fan of his, nor of UL but I hate to see a kid end his career that way.

We all know I am a huge fan of Preston's and I really hate he had to end his college career this way. I am also a MSU grad so on the other hand I am thrilled for the Eagles.

As a Morehead alum and long time UofL hater, this win earns a spot on my top sports moments of all time.

Glad the Eagles didn't give up halfway through the 2nd half.

I really like their chances of beating Richmond as well!

Way to go Eagles!!!