Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 62 Louisville 61

Featured Replies

Wow, I'm so happy I was wrong about this game. I can't wait to get to Morehead later. It's going to be crazy there.

  • Replies 160
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Somewhere Fang is smiling!

Calling all party wagons to Morehead. Why we all like March "Mayhem"!!!! Go MSU!

Congrats to Morehead.

 

Also, congrats to UL on a great season.

 

50 / 50 call on the blocked shot. The one replay I saw, it looked clean.

Congratulations on a great win to Morehead. I'm a Cards fan and I hated seeing them lose, but Morehead came to play. It was sad to see Knowles go out the way he did, but it is what is is. The block that Faried had at the end was clean too, no complaints. Speaking of Mr. Faried, he should have quite a future ahead of him.

17 boards for Faried.

 

4/17 from the field.

WOW! I'm really happy for Morehead St. I would have been happy no matter who they beat but to beat Louisville is just icing on the cake.

 

Be careful what you wish for, Princeton has played the Cats very tough so far.

Coach DT's agent's phone is ringing off the hook!

Coach DT's agent's phone is ringing off the hook!

 

It probably will be and should; he's definitely good.

I will gladly screw up my bracket for a big win for the ole alma mater!

  • Author

It may be a great day for the Morehead State fans and alumni if Kentucky doesn't turn it around. The Bluegrass banner may be theirs to carry alone!

Unreal!!! Wouldn't have thunk this in a hundred years. I'd say Wireman is in celebrate mode right now.

Morehead deserved to win.

 

UofL was out played and out coached.

 

Disapoint that our coach that his lack of adjustments cost the team the game.

 

2 years out in the first round is not acceptable.

Ouch... I hate when players don't drive to the hoop in a situation like that but it worked out well for them.

 

DT said after the game they ran exactly what he told them to run. He said he told the guy to run the clock down then hit a pull up 3 to win it and that is what he did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.