Morehead State 62 Louisville 61

DragonFire

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would those out there who don't think the Big East is the best conference please enlighten/entertain me with your opinions?

No way the Big East is the best conference. Louisville lost to Morehead St. Villanova lost to George Mason. St. Johns lost to Gonzaga. They were all lower seeded teams. There will be more to follow. Everyone is seeing the Big East getting exposed. The BE is a good conference but very overrated.

No way the Big East is the best conference. Louisville lost to Morehead St. Villanova lost to George Mason. St. Johns lost to Gonzaga. They were all lower seeded teams. There will be more to follow. Everyone is seeing the Big East getting exposed. The BE is a good conference but very overrated.

:thumb::thumb: Lot of hype and I'll say it once again-no more than half of ANY conferences teams should be in the NCAA.

Incorrect...

In no way am I saying the Big East isn't the best conference, because I think they are. The reason I think they are the best is because of the depth of quality teams like I've been saying for awhile (although having that many teams, they should have a lot of depth). I don't see one big east team that I look at and I'm scared to play. Pitt may make the final four just because of the weak bracket they have, but honestly I don't see a big east team threatening for a NC.

By the way, it was a fun night to be in Morehead... The campus went absolutely crazy when Demonte hit that shot... I loved the call. If your the small school you don't go for the tie and hope to pull it out in overtime, you go for the knockout punch in regular time if you can. Worked out for DT and the Eagles!! Excited for the game tomorrow.

George Mason was the 8 seed & Nova the 9.

I'm not seeing any conference better than the Big East. You could possibly make the argument that the Big 12 has the better upper-echelon teams, but from top to bottom it's not even close.

The "top to bottom" argument is cliche' and is being proven to not be valid. No way the Big East should of gotten 11 teams in this field.

The "top to bottom" argument is cliche' and is being proven to not be valid. No way the Big East should of gotten 11 teams in this field.

You might want to inform teams in other leagues to, you know, WIN MORE. The committee had no choice but to put 11 BE teams in because their resumes dictated that they were better than another alternatives...