Mubarak Resigns

Zoot Soup

Wait until the Muslim Brotherhood takes charge. They will wish it was like before.

What's the line from Pete Townsend? "Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Boss"

Not sure if one dictator is worse than another.

I had some friends over there, but came home about a year ago. Mission field.

Our daughter was supposed to spend a few months at the American University at Cairo for her major, thank God she changed it to a minor and didn't have to meet the requirement.

Our daughter was supposed to spend a few months at the American University at Cairo for her major, thank God she changed it to a minor and didn't have to meet the requirement.

Every thing happens for a reason, perhaps god knew your heart couldn't handle that kind of stress....

The sky is falling!

The problem is Egypt is no where close to ready to have an election or even a democracy. The only viable party right now is the MB. So what you are now left with is the military running things and that's never good for anyone. I am not saying Mubarak should have stayed in power but the statement that Egypt is free is far from reality.

The problem is Egypt is no where close to ready to have an election or even a democracy. The only viable party right now is the MB. So what you are now left with is the military running things and that's never good for anyone. I am not saying Mubarak should have stayed in power but the statement that Egypt is free is far from reality.

Not ready for a democracy? How so?