How did you learn of BGP?

In All

Class of 2005 when a coaching friend mentioned it to me.

Used to be one of the major posters and then it got blocked at school. Cut back my # of posts.

My work blocked the site about a year ago and I think it stinks. I know of one poster on here who seems to post during work hours, so he posts from a phone or knows the way around the firewall.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My work blocked the site about a year ago and I think it stinks. I know of one poster on here who seems to post during work hours, so he posts from a phone or knows the way around the firewall.

Have you guys ever tried a proxy site? Maybe could help you get around it.

Curiousity. A friend told me that a person I know was mentioned here a few times, so I had to check it out. Joined a couple months ago--LOVE IT! Forget Facebook-----this is so much more interesting!!! I apologize to all BGP folks for even comparing the two---they are indeed totally separate entities. My point is--this is where I now spend my "on-line" free time! (Even though it wasn't free.)

Someone called me and said I won the Bob the Builder #1 fan award! They said if I joined BGP I would get a prize! :D Needless to say I didn't win the award because I was never the #1 fan so I got mad and started tasing people. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or maybe it was because I wanted to kick the crap out of RockPride and Gametime?

Or maybe it was because Rockmom was my long lost prom date in 1980 something?

No wait it could have been Tubby's or the Private Schools fault that I joined?

What was the question of this thread? Why I am here? Who are you people? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BGP is one of the best investments that I have made.

I agree. I've heard some people complain about the cost, but really? I mean $20 is peanuts for the quality of posts and topics here compared to other sites.

I actually worked for a coach that frequented the site. It was funny trying to hide my identity from him for awhile, but he eventually put two and two together.

Someone directed me to it during the 2001 football playoffs. I don't remember for sure who it was, but it might have been CentreRocks' brother, who was a classmate at Trinity. I joined right after the Shamrocks won the state title that year.

I know it was something to do with Brossart basketball back when I was in High School. I am not sure who told me about it. This month is 6 years for me. Wow that's a long time.

It doesn't seem that long, that's for sure. :thumb:

We had quite the "rookie class" back in January 2005.