Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you learn of BGP?

Featured Replies

A co-worker told me about BGP in 2002, and that there were pictures from football scrimmage games on the sight. I read a lot of posts over a period of time. Sandman32 got me hooked on the football forum between Dixie and Trinity in 2004.

 

Other than just being a high school athlete and hearing of BGP, like I mentioned previously, I also heard of BGP because shooter is a friend's dad and I knew he took a lot of picture and posted some on here.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although I used to be much more...cantankerous than I am now. Just ask rockmom and TonyDanza. :lol:

 

Used to be? :p :lol: Just kidding! Hey one of the reasons we like you is for your "cantankerismness" :thumb:

" Cantankerismness " nice try but that is not a word . Try grumpy .

" Cantankerismness " nice try but that is not a word . Try grumpy .

 

Hey :irked: I spent a lot of time making up that word! :D:lol:

When I first joined I was a dude! :lol::lol::lol:

 

 

Worked on the "Colonels to Rupp" series in 2004. Gametime was imbedded with Cov. Cath. (team bus, team hotel, pregame & halftime locker room, off days, down time, on the floor for the games, etc.) When the broadcast hit the air, Gametime spread the word that the shows were getting good reviews on BGP.

Old football coach was talking to me and a couple other kids about it one day. Within 2 days I was a member and within about 2 weeks I had the legendary arguement with Futurecoach.

I have no idea it's been so long ago.

I remember it so clearly. I was living in a van down by the river trying to break into a career as a motivational speaker. I was going nowhere. Then my brother in law told me about BGP. I immediately joined the site, moved out of the van into a non-mobile permanent structure, and started my own business. I haven't looked back. Thank you BGP.

I remember it so clearly. I was living in a van down by the river trying to break into a career as a motivational speaker. I was going nowhere..

 

Thank you, Chris Farley and SNL! Funny stuff!

  • Author
When I first joined I was a dude! :lol::lol::lol:

 

That's a pretty good one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.