Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you learn of BGP?

Featured Replies

So, how were you led to this wonderful land of promise?

  • Replies 100
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Through an article in the Courier-Journal. I believe it may have been a rankings article. But shoot, 2002 was a long time ago. :lol:

I know it was something to do with Brossart basketball back when I was in High School. I am not sure who told me about it. This month is 6 years for me. Wow that's a long time.

Through an article in the Courier-Journal. I believe it may have been a rankings article. But shoot, 2002 was a long time ago. :lol:

I too joined in 2002. My cousin told me about it.

Leatherneck. He didn't tell me about it until a year and a half after he had joined. Keeping all the fun for himself.:irked:

Being a high school athlete I heard everyone talking about it so I had to check it out for myself. Just read for the first few years then finally got a membership when I was in college.

At a local FTM meeting!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

I too joined in 2002. My cousin told me about it.

 

Count me in on the Class of 2002. Like rockmom I seen the rankings in our local newspaper.

Jones in 2000, back when it was posted on a competitor's site back when it was getting started. Speaking of which, we just passed the ten year anniversary of BGP and I feel like I never saw it celebrated!

Summer of 2005. Coach Rains of LCA mentioned the site during a parents' meeting.

Class of 2005 when a coaching friend mentioned it to me.

Used to be one of the major posters and then it got blocked at school. Cut back my # of posts.

Well I joined in 2004 when my youngest was a sophomore at NCC and he wanted to follow the football team but I had learned about them earlier when they came to our grade school ( St Therese in Southgate )someone from the site came and covered our Mustang Invitational Basketball Tournament , which I thought was too cool . Not sure what year that was maybe 2002 .

Edited by KyTmcNcc

Through a good friend.I loved reading the site and checking for sports news, especially high school sports. I then got to reading some of the foruns/post and decided I couldn't remain silent. :lol:

BGP is one of the best investments that I have made.This site and it's members have become family.

I worked with a guy who at the time I believe was related to The Guru via marriage and he gave me one of the business cards. I jumped at the opportunity and have been entrenched ever since. By far my most visited site on the web.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.