Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you learn of BGP?

Featured Replies

From a local High School Head Football Coach. He's still around here some. Bigger gig now.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bathroom stall in some remote Southern Illinois 7-11.

 

For whatever reason, images of Sea Bass & Lloyd Christmas come to mind... :lol:

2002/2003 or so when the East Ridge/Shelby Valley rivalry was at its absolute highest. Someone told me there was a lot of good conversation about the games on Bluegrasspreps. I'd get on here and read the posts but I didn't have an account so I couldn't reply.

 

The start of my subscription was one of the gifts I received from my mom for my 17th birthday. Going on 7 years later, it was one of the better gifts I've received. :lol:

An OLD mod, FlagetRocks told me about, he stopped BGP for personal reasons, I haven't missed a beat.
He was a fun contributor.

I read and contributed on several KY H.S. sports sites while in high school. I became a mod on this one after I graduated and stopped looking at any of the competitors. I definitely made the right choice.

Bathroom stall in some remote Southern Illinois 7-11.

 

For a good time, call BGP.

A good capo makes it his business to know who's talking about The Family and what they're saying.

 

(I learned about BGP from a local sports reporter.)

I honestly can't remember but I know I read for free for several years before joining but alas no one buys the cow when they get the milk for free. :lol:

Bathroom stall in some remote Southern Illinois 7-11.

 

Strange things are afoot at the Carbondale 7-11.

My wife's grandma was dating theguru, and he told me all about his website.

I came home for my 20th reunion week-end and went to the football game Friday night. At the formal dinner the next night, a BGP poster started teasing me because somehow my picture ended up on the BGP site. I was just in the background, standing on the sideline next to my wife, and we got included in an on-field action shot. Prompted me to join the site, and I'm still here. The infamous picture is my avatar on this site.

A friend at work who had a son playing high school football. I didn't know we could pray for each other on there, he didn't mention that part.

For a good time, call BGP.

 

lol

I can't remember. I joined in 2002 and posted a few times, I believe it was free then. After the 2002 football season I didn't come back until 2004 when I joined under my current user name.

My wife's grandma was dating theguru, and he told me all about his website.

 

 

Ouch! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

BTW....nice knowing you! :scared::scared::scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.