Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How did you learn of BGP?

Featured Replies

I learned about it via a former poster known as TomSportsHack.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started reading in 2002, joined in fall 2003 during Rockcastle's playoff run to the finals. Never looked back!

Really not sure how I found out about it but I've been posting on here for about 10 years, this is my second or third account.

I lost a bet.

 

 

 

 

I had a family member who was really close to the Guru or something. LOL

Actually, around 2003-2004 I was one of the top 10 or 15 posters, slacked off a lot and may only have about 1,500 post since 2004.

Class of 2005 best ever? :D

 

No arguments here.

I learned about it via a former poster known as TomSportsHack.

 

 

I miss Tom! He was one of the few people that got most of the obscure references I made.

Class of 2005 best ever? :D

 

 

Sorry, but the class of 2002 was the best.:p

I was talking to a friend's little brother on AIM back in 2002 about Trinity football and he sent me a link to a site where people were talking about it. That site happened to be BGP and I have been around ever since.

 

Although I used to be much more...cantankerous than I am now. Just ask rockmom and TonyDanza. :lol:

Class of 2005 included the likes of:

 

Hammertime

Lbbc

Strike3 (whatever happened to him anyways?)

Mcpapa

Wireman

UKMustangFan

Spindoc

AA

Lucky Charms

 

and 158 others...I'm in agreement HT. :D

At a Christmas party one year and a guy there told me me he heard about how tall my son was. He happened to be related to the guru!

Sorry, but the class of 2002 was the best.:p

 

Class of 2005 included the likes of:

 

Hammertime

Lbbc

Strike3 (whatever happened to him anyways?)

Mcpapa

Wireman

UKMustangFan

Spindoc

AA

Lucky Charms

 

and 158 others...I'm in agreement HT. :D

 

2002 will be hard to top....just to name a few.....gametime, rockpride, peprock

 

To answer the thread question... Oldbird recommended I check it out and have been here ever since.

I saw Guru on the sideline at a HHS game wearing a BGP shirt. After the game I went home and checked it out..

2002 will be hard to top....just to name a few.....gametime, rockpride, peprock

 

To answer the thread question... Oldbird recommended I check it out and have been here ever since.

 

(Clears throat).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.