Arizona Congresswoman Shot

kygirl

Reasons? Yes! Blame? Not really!

You get these blow-hards on the radio and TV, some of them just want to use this horrible event to use for their cause and attack people and or groups. They should let the experts figure things out first before they start trying to blame. A huge difference in blaming someone or a group after the facts are in than running their mouths for their ratings and or causes.

It appears it was just a disturbed 22 year old, they said he was denied by the military recently as well.

But the political tone also should be toned down a bit.

Well said. Even though I don't think it's the cause, I do hope some of the rhetoric gets toned down in the wake of this.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get these blow-hards on the radio and TV, some of them just want to use this horrible event to use for their cause and attack people and or groups. They should let the experts figure things out first before they start trying to blame. A huge difference in blaming someone or a group after the facts are in than running their mouths for their ratings and or causes.

It appears it was just a disturbed 22 year old, they said he was denied by the military recently as well.

I agree. It wasn't only blow hards either. A State Senator from Arizona very early on blame the tea party on an interview on Fox News. Her dad instantly said her only enemies were everyone in the tea party. I think this would have been a good time for a wait and see approach.

:thumb:

I agree. It wasn't only blow hards either. A State Senator from Arizona very early on blame the tea party on an interview on Fox News. Her dad instantly said her only enemies were everyone in the tea party. I think this would have been a good time for a wait and see approach.

Whose dad? The congresswoman that was shot? If so, he might earn a pass for his emotional words this one time.

I do agree for most others that a "wait and see" approach is likely the best method.

Whose dad? The congresswoman that was shot? If so, he might earn a pass for his emotional words this one time.

I do agree for most others that a "wait and see" approach is likely the best method.

I agree that her dad should get a pass, but it doesn't change that he said tea party right away.

So this is what the 2nd Amendment remedies that Sharon Angle spoke about looks like. I guess Sarah Palin can remove one of the crosshairs off of her map now....but the rhetoric has nothing to do with it's just one crazy loons fault. Some folks on the right should go to the NFL combine with their backpedal times on this, they would beat any of the top CB's.

You realize that the person that did this was described by people that know him described this nut burger as a left wing dope smoker and one of his favorite books is the Communist Manifesto? Did you question the roots of the Fort Hood shootings (Muslim extremism) or like the "impartial" media did you urge caution so as not to cause people to jump to conclusions?

You realize that the person that did this was described by people that know him described this nut burger as a left wing dope smoker and one of his favorite books is the Communist Manifesto? Did you question the roots of the Fort Hood shootings (Muslim extremism) or like the "impartial" media did you urge caution so as not to cause people to jump to conclusions?

Interesting, isn't it?

Good point on Ft. Hood. Would like to see where those close to him labeled him in the way you described. Not questioning you, just really would like to see where people have said that.

Democratic Leadership Committee Website

Does the DLC merit any blame for this since in 2004 they used targets on their website and described opponents as enemies and spelled out their "targeting" strategy?

I didn't see this because it has conveniently been removed but apparently after Congresswoman Giffords voted against Nasty Nancy for minority leader a talking head on the Daily Kos said Giffords was "dead" to him.