Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

Featured Replies

UK is discussed 95% of the time on Bluegrass Preps? Oh my, stop the presses how can this happen? It makes no sense? :scared:

 

That's the most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard. Being mad about people talking about UK on here is about like getting in a swimming pool and being mad that you got wet.

  • Replies 347
  • Views 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, It is "Bluegrass" Preps and a Sports forum. 95% of your responses are laughable at best. Good times. :thumb:

 

UK is discussed 95% of the time on Bluegrass Preps? Oh my, stop the presses how can this happen? It makes no sense? :scared:

 

 

 

That's the most ridiculous stuff I've ever heard. Being mad about people talking about UK on here is about like getting in a swimming pool and being mad that you got wet.

 

 

I'll tell you what is ridiculous. Your inability to follow along. Talk about being clueless. Who in the world is mad? Mr Parker asked me why I pointed out Kentucky. I didn't point out Kentucky. That is the team that is discussed in here. Duh. That's why I'm talking about Kentucky and their record of cheating. Please, please try to pay attention.

This thread has just about run its course. If you cannot discuss Kanter, we will not discuss at all.

A buddy of mine spoke with Kanter when he was camping out for Big Blue Madness....he asked Kanter if he really took money and his comment was "I can not comment on that."

 

Obviously, that's the politically correct thing to say, but I have a feeling UK will be without Kanter for part of, if not the whole season this year.

A buddy of mine spoke with Kanter when he was camping out for Big Blue Madness....he asked Kanter if he really took money and his comment was "I can not comment on that."

 

Obviously, that's the politically correct thing to say, but I have a feeling UK will be without Kanter for part of, if not the whole season this year.

 

It's hard to imagine Kanter being cleared the play the entire year. At this point, I think it would be a huge win for UK to get him during the 2nd semester.

I would take him in February and into March Madness. What a boost that would be for the Cats. Perhaps we will hear something this week.

Kanter will not be playing for the Cats this year IMO, the over seas league can prove every statement and back it up 100%, if Coach Cal let's Kanter see the floor, he will go down as UK's downfall coach and we would be wishing for Gillespie to come back.

Kanter will not be playing for the Cats this year IMO, the over seas league can prove every statement and back it up 100%, if Coach Cal let's Kanter see the floor, he will go down as UK's downfall coach and we would be wishing for Gillespie to come back.

So you are saying he should not play him even if he is cleared to do so by the NCAA?

  • Author
Kanter will not be playing for the Cats this year IMO, the over seas league can prove every statement and back it up 100%, if Coach Cal let's Kanter see the floor, he will go down as UK's downfall coach and we would be wishing for Gillespie to come back.

 

Pretty sure if they can prove it 100% we wouldn't be talking about this thread anymore. You should let the NCAA know you have proof.

Kanter will not be playing for the Cats this year IMO, the over seas league can prove every statement and back it up 100%, if Coach Cal let's Kanter see the floor, he will go down as UK's downfall coach and we would be wishing for Gillespie to come back.

 

Not a chance my man, not a chance.

Kanter will not be playing for the Cats this year IMO, the over seas league can prove every statement and back it up 100%, if Coach Cal let's Kanter see the floor, he will go down as UK's downfall coach and we would be wishing for Gillespie to come back.

 

As others have said, if the professional league could prove it this situation would already be resolved. They won't provide the NCAA the paperwork to back up their statements.

From what I have heard from folks I know. They are not inside sources, they just know folks close to the program.

 

Kanter's father has a very detailed record of every penny of money that Enes recieved during his time in the pro league and what was done with it. The league folks are saying that Kanter was paid x amount of money, and that it was a paycheck not covered expenses, but is not providing the documentation to prove their statements.

As others have said, if the professional league could prove it this situation would already be resolved. They won't provide the NCAA the paperwork to back up their statements.

 

Not necessarily, the NCAA works on the order all paperwork is in. It's highly possible they just haven't gotten to Kanter's case yet. It's impossible to know either way if the evidence is solid. It's entirely still possible that even with the new evidence from Turkey Kanter's name looks 100% clear or 100% guilty. Fact of the matter is the NCAA just hasn't gotten to his file yet. Once they get to his file they will make a decision within a day.

If Kanter really did get paid to play (more than travel expenses), I don't want any part of him... Regardless of his skill. I just want the NCAA to get it right. If that means he can't play, that'll suck but I'd rather them take their time and make the right decision now than rush to judgment and then change their mind a year later.

 

It's taking longer than I'd typically like, but as long as they get it right I'm OK.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.