Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 347
  • Views 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Supposedly, Andy Katz has said a ruling on Kanter & Josh Selby will come next week. Was on his Insider page on ESPN, so I can't link or confirm.

Supposedly, Andy Katz has said a ruling on Kanter & Josh Selby will come next week. Was on his Insider page on ESPN, so I can't link or confirm.
Katz's blog isn't Insider. If the article is Insider, send me the link and I'll confirm for you as I have Insider.
Katz's blog isn't Insider. If the article is Insider, send me the link and I'll confirm for you as I have Insider.

 

Don't have the article. I saw this information on another site. Someone reported that the info came from Katz but that it was from an Insider article.

Plenty of people have proven you wrong. Most teams have been caught cheating at one point or another. This is a joke.

 

 

Your name says it all. Nobody has proven me wrong. You first stated everyone cheats, yet the most anyone came up was 1/3 of the teams. Still not even most. Try again because like you said, your last post was a joke.

Your name says it all. Nobody has proven me wrong. You first stated everyone cheats, yet the most anyone came up was 1/3 of the teams. Still not even most. Try again because like you said, your last post was a joke.

 

My name says it all :lol:, even though Cats is a nickname of mine. And even though I mainly post on the pro forum and about the Miami Hurricanes, yup, my name says it all. Nice try newbie :laugh:. The 1/3 was recent basketball teams, and didn't include football teams. Plus if 1/3 are caught cheating, science would probably tell you that atleast another 1/3 are most likely doing it. 66.7% would be most in my book, and everyone else's besides yours I guess. Like I said, this is a joke. Who is your team again, WVU? Aren't they being looked into right now for football allegations? Like I said, everyone has cheated at one point or another.

 

Keep trying Mr. Starr.

Trust me I know. I worked with them for 35 years. Who was it that said " You can't fix stupid" ?

 

LOL...going to take a wild guess that you've heard that phrase quite often in life...

 

Of course Kentucky cheats. Others have stated that "everyone" cheats, but I actually reduce that to "BCS schools" cheat. The list given earlier provided 36 BCS schools, and it did not include UK, Tennessee, North Carolina (the recent stuff), Duke (RockPride correctly lumps them in, since there is factual evidence of wrongdoing, but it hasn't been punished). So that's 40 of the BCS schools that have proven to be cheaters.

 

That all the big boys cheat is the elephant in the room when talking heads discuss the latest school to get penalized. How you are unable to see that is beyond me, though I'm fairly certain you do recognize it, but are just attempting to provoke the UK faithful.

Regardless of what happens with this decision, I really wish the kid luck. I had an opportunity to meet him last night and he seemed like a very nice guy and very happy to be at Kentucky. I hope he can suit up for the Cats, but if not, I wish him the best.

LOL...going to take a wild guess that you've heard that phrase quite often in life...

 

Of course Kentucky cheats. Others have stated that "everyone" cheats, but I actually reduce that to "BCS schools" cheat. The list given earlier provided 36 BCS schools, and it did not include UK, Tennessee, North Carolina (the recent stuff), Duke (RockPride correctly lumps them in, since there is factual evidence of wrongdoing, but it hasn't been punished). So that's 40 of the BCS schools that have proven to be cheaters.

 

That all the big boys cheat is the elephant in the room when talking heads discuss the latest school to get penalized. How you are unable to see that is beyond me, though I'm fairly certain you do recognize it, but are just attempting to provoke the UK faithful.

 

 

LOL. I'm going to take a guess most of your family is pro abortion. So we've gone from everybody cheats to most schools cheat to BCS schools cheat. I'll give you credit though for at least admitting Kentucky cheats. Most UK fans are too stubborn to admit it.

Not a single baby-killer in the family, thank you.

 

In all honesty, you're sorely naive if you think college sports programs toe the line as it relates to recruiting and paying of players.

LOL. I'm going to take a guess most of your family is pro abortion. So we've gone from everybody cheats to most schools cheat to BCS schools cheat. I'll give you credit though for at least admitting Kentucky cheats. Most UK fans are too stubborn to admit it.

 

Here's a list of schools that have had major violations over the past 5 years:

UT-Chattanooga

Princeton

Morehead State

Arizona

Ball State

San Francisco

Southern Cal

IUPUI

UT-Pan AM

Nevada

UCF

Georgia Southern

Holy Cross

Richmond

Georgetown

Memphis

SEMO

New Hampshire

Alabama

South Alabama

Northeastern

Texas A&M - CC

FSU

Eastern Washington

Albany

Coastal Carolina

Alabama State

IU

New Mexico

Texas Southern

MTSU

FIU

BYU

LBSU

TCU

Prairie View A&M

Arkansas

Purdue

Oklahoma

Colorado

Temple

WVU

UL-L

McNeese St

Iowa

Kansas

NIU

Alcorn St

Bradley

Savannah St

St. Johns

Ohio St

Weber St

Florida A&M

Georgia Tech

South Carolina

Arizona State

Illinois

 

 

There have been 16,668 secondary violations over the past 5 years.

Here's a list of schools that have had major violations over the past 5 years:

UT-Chattanooga

Princeton

Morehead State

Arizona

Ball State

San Francisco

Southern Cal

IUPUI

UT-Pan AM

Nevada

UCF

Georgia Southern

Holy Cross

Richmond

Georgetown

Memphis

SEMO

New Hampshire

Alabama

South Alabama

Northeastern

Texas A&M - CC

FSU

Eastern Washington

Albany

Coastal Carolina

Alabama State

IU

New Mexico

Texas Southern

MTSU

FIU

BYU

LBSU

TCU

Prairie View A&M

Arkansas

Purdue

Oklahoma

Colorado

Temple

WVU

UL-L

McNeese St

Iowa

Kansas

NIU

Alcorn St

Bradley

Savannah St

St. Johns

Ohio St

Weber St

Florida A&M

Georgia Tech

South Carolina

Arizona State

Illinois

 

 

There have been 16,668 secondary violations over the past 5 years.

 

 

Is that everybody? I didn't think so.

Is that everybody? I didn't think so.

 

16,668 secondary violations over the past 5 years. Yes, that includes everybody.

16,668 secondary violations over the past 5 years. Yes, that includes everybody.

 

You're saying every school has had a violation? I don't believe that.

Not a single baby-killer in the family, thank you.

 

In all honesty, you're sorely naive if you think college sports programs toe the line as it relates to recruiting and paying of players.

 

 

You're sorely naive if you think every college program pays it players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.