Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

Featured Replies

Surprisingly I kind of agree with you two.....may lightning strike me now. I don't look negatively upon UK or Calipari for this move. It's a calculated risk. At worst, what happens, he fills the spot next year? At best, they get the best big in the country yet again. I personally don't know how it's going to turn out. But I lean towards this being very cut and dry. Meaning the NCAA will let him play from game one, or not at all.

 

WOW!!!!! Since we're on a roll, I hope Coach K brings home the World Basketball championship. Someone wake me up. I'm dreaming. :lol:

  • Replies 347
  • Views 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it's been mentioned in this thread earlier, and I missed it, but my question is, if the Turkish team claims they have documents that prove Kanter was paid more than just expenses, but refuse to turn them over to the NCAA, what happens?

 

The NCAA can only base their decision on the documentation that they have been provided with.

:banana: Haters and Taters baby. Good stuff. :lol: I needed that one today. :thumb:

 

Yeah since Kentucky is a person and all. :lol:

 

 

I can see that analogy for a person because that is what it is meant for, but since Kentucky is an actual living thing and all once a cheat always a cheat. :D :lol:

 

How many times has UK been caught cheating or been involved in a scandal before? It's always been a dishonest program and they will get caught again. And you're right. I'm definitely a Kentucky hater.

How many times has UK been caught cheating or been involved in a scandal before? It's always been a dishonest program and they will get caught again. And you're right. I'm definitely a Kentucky hater.

 

What program doesn't cheat? I doubt you can name one.

What program doesn't cheat? I doubt you can name one.

 

Butler

What program doesn't cheat? I doubt you can name one.

 

The better question is how many can you name that do. Then I'll ask you to prove it. It has beennproven that Kentucky cheats.

The better question is how many can you name that do. Then I'll ask you to prove it. It has been proven that Kentucky cheats.

 

 

Dates and specifics please!!!

The better question is how many can you name that do. Then I'll ask you to prove it. It has beennproven that Kentucky cheats.

 

I think I'll ask you the same thing.

The better question is how many can you name that do. Then I'll ask you to prove it. It has beennproven that Kentucky cheats.

 

 

Since Kentucky was last cited for a major violation in basketball (1989) the following schools have had major violations for basketball:

 

Grambling State

SE Louisiana

NC State

Maryland

Marshall (TWICE)

Robert Morris

Florida

Northwestern State

Drake

Illinois

Missouri (TWICE)

University of the Pacific

Minnesota (TWICE)

Stony Brook

UTEP

Texas A&M

Auburn (TWICE)

Texas Pan Am (THREE TIMES)

Syracuse

Clemson

MTSU

Pitt

Buffalo (TWICE)

La Tech

Wake Forest

Ohio State (TWICE)

Ball State

Depaul

Coastal Carolina

Alcorn State

Morgan State

Drake

Bethune-Cookman

Baylor (TWICE)

Alabama State

Georgia Southern (TWICE)

New Mexico State (TWICE)

Maine

LOUISVILLE (TWICE)

Weber State

Montana State

Arkansas (TWICE)

UC Berkley

Grambling State

SE Missouri (TWICE)

UCLA

Gonzaga

Texas Tech

Cincinnati

LSU

Alabama (TWICE)

Cal State Fullerton

Purdue

Arkansas Little Rock

Murray State

Dayton

UNLV

Wisconsin

Howard

South Alabama

Stetson

Michigan

Rutgers

Washington

Utah

Cal State Fresno (TWICE)

Tennessee State

St. Bonaventure

Gardner-Webb

Cal State Northridge

Nova

Georgia

TX State San Marcos

Stony Brook

Nicholls State

Weber State

Florida A&M

St. John's

Bradley

Oklahoma

Kansas

McNeese State

Louisiana Lafayette

Florida International

IU

Northeastern

Memphis

Richmond

IUPUI

USC

San Francisco

Arizona

Morehead State

Dates and specifics please!!!

 

 

Are you just a casual UK fan or are you just blind and deaf to the facts? Do the names Eddie Sutton, Dwayne Casey, Hal Mumme, Fran Curci or Emory ring a bell? That doesn't even include the point shaving scandal.

Since Kentucky was last cited for a major violation in basketball (1989) the following schools have had major violations for basketball:

 

Grambling State

SE Louisiana

NC State

Maryland

Marshall (TWICE)

Robert Morris

Florida

Northwestern State

Drake

Illinois

Missouri (TWICE)

University of the Pacific

Minnesota (TWICE)

Stony Brook

UTEP

Texas A&M

Auburn (TWICE)

Texas Pan Am (THREE TIMES)

Syracuse

Clemson

MTSU

Pitt

Buffalo (TWICE)

La Tech

Wake Forest

Ohio State (TWICE)

Ball State

Depaul

Coastal Carolina

Alcorn State

Morgan State

Drake

Bethune-Cookman

Baylor (TWICE)

Alabama State

Georgia Southern (TWICE)

New Mexico State (TWICE)

Maine

LOUISVILLE (TWICE)

Weber State

Montana State

Arkansas (TWICE)

UC Berkley

Grambling State

SE Missouri (TWICE)

UCLA

Gonzaga

Texas Tech

Cincinnati

LSU

Alabama (TWICE)

Cal State Fullerton

Purdue

Arkansas Little Rock

Murray State

Dayton

UNLV

Wisconsin

Howard

South Alabama

Stetson

Michigan

Rutgers

Washington

Utah

Cal State Fresno (TWICE)

Tennessee State

St. Bonaventure

Gardner-Webb

Cal State Northridge

Nova

Georgia

TX State San Marcos

Stony Brook

Nicholls State

Weber State

Florida A&M

St. John's

Bradley

Oklahoma

Kansas

McNeese State

Louisiana Lafayette

Florida International

IU

Northeastern

Memphis

Richmond

IUPUI

USC

San Francisco

Arizona

Morehead State

 

That sure doesn't look like everybody like the one poster stated.

That sure doesn't look like everybody like the one poster stated.

 

I'm not sure who you're talking about but I said everyone cheats. Your previous post made it seem like you didn't think that many had been caught or that Kentucky was the only school to ever cheat.

 

Every school cheats, not just Kentucky. Some are just better about hiding it than others!

That sure doesn't look like everybody like the one poster stated.

 

LOL. Its nearly 1/4 of the D1 basketball schools.

That sure doesn't look like everybody like the one poster stated.

 

I'll give you some good advice :lol:. Dont try to argue with UK fans because your wrong, been for for 3 years and thats one thing I've learned.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.