Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

Featured Replies

WOW!!!!! Since we're on a roll, I hope Coach K brings home the World Basketball championship. Someone wake me up. I'm dreaming. :lol:

 

OMG.....let's not stop this while we're ahead....hahaha

  • Replies 347
  • Views 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL. Its nearly 1/4 of the D1 basketball schools.

 

So more than 3/4 haven't cheated. Thanks for proving my point. You're alright. :thumb:

Since Kentucky was last cited for a major violation in basketball (1989) the following schools have had major violations for basketball:

 

Grambling State

SE Louisiana

NC State

Maryland

Marshall (TWICE)

Robert Morris

Florida

Northwestern State

Drake

Illinois

Missouri (TWICE)

University of the Pacific

Minnesota (TWICE)

Stony Brook

UTEP

Texas A&M

Auburn (TWICE)

Texas Pan Am (THREE TIMES)

Syracuse

Clemson

MTSU

Pitt

Buffalo (TWICE)

La Tech

Wake Forest

Ohio State (TWICE)

Ball State

Depaul

Coastal Carolina

Alcorn State

Morgan State

Drake

Bethune-Cookman

Baylor (TWICE)

Alabama State

Georgia Southern (TWICE)

New Mexico State (TWICE)

Maine

LOUISVILLE (TWICE)

Weber State

Montana State

Arkansas (TWICE)

UC Berkley

Grambling State

SE Missouri (TWICE)

UCLA

Gonzaga

Texas Tech

Cincinnati

LSU

Alabama (TWICE)

Cal State Fullerton

Purdue

Arkansas Little Rock

Murray State

Dayton

UNLV

Wisconsin

Howard

South Alabama

Stetson

Michigan

Rutgers

Washington

Utah

Cal State Fresno (TWICE)

Tennessee State

St. Bonaventure

Gardner-Webb

Cal State Northridge

Nova

Georgia

TX State San Marcos

Stony Brook

Nicholls State

Weber State

Florida A&M

St. John's

Bradley

Oklahoma

Kansas

McNeese State

Louisiana Lafayette

Florida International

IU

Northeastern

Memphis

Richmond

IUPUI

USC

San Francisco

Arizona

Morehead State

 

IMO, I think Duke '99 should be added to this list. There is no justifiable reason that they are allowed to still recognize that Final Four.

I'll give you some good advice :lol:. Dont try to argue with UK fans because your wrong, been for for 3 years and thats one thing I've learned.

 

Trust me I know. I worked with them for 35 years. Who was it that said " You can't fix stupid" ?

Trust me I know. I worked with them for 35 years. Who was it that said " You can't fix stupid" ?

 

How you figure that no other teams cheat is beyond me.

How you figure that no other teams cheat is beyond me.

 

 

Your post is beyond me. Why assume they cheat if they have never given you a reason to believe they have.

So more than 3/4 haven't cheated. Thanks for proving my point. You're alright. :thumb:

 

LOL x 2. It only means 3/4 haven't been cited for a major violation since the last time UK was.

 

Feel free to do some work yourself and pull up the records for everything pre-1989. I won't hold my breath though.

IMO, I think Duke '99 should be added to this list. There is no justifiable reason that they are allowed to still recognize that Final Four.

 

I love how you've given in on that one so you can claim moral high ground on the Rose fiasco. :lol:

Your post is beyond me. Why assume they cheat if they have never given you a reason to believe they have.

 

Because it's a given in the NCAA. It's all about not getting caught though. You think these high profile players are all clean? Look at Bledsoe, Wall, Cousins, etc. from last year do you honestly think that Kentucky was the only school recruiting them? Do you think that Kentucky was the only school recruiting Kanter? No!

UK has done nothing wrong in the Kanter case but they have cheated and most likely are bending the rules now. I just telling you that when coaches are getting paid millions of dollars to win they are going to do whatever necessary to win. Every college is cheating at one sport or the other. Its like steriods in baseball, Canseco was on the money. Over 80% was taking them and over 80% of the colleges are walking the tight rope.

Trust me I know. I worked with them for 35 years. Who was it that said " You can't fix stupid" ?

 

I'll quit on this thread then. :lol:

  • Author
I'll quit on this thread then. :lol:

 

No just quit on Patrick. :lol:

No just quit on Patrick. :lol:

:thumb: Good advice HT.

Trust me I know. I worked with them for 35 years. Who was it that said " You can't fix stupid" ?
I did not know how to respond to your posts on this thread but you have done it for me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.