Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

HammerTime

My prediction is that Kanter will play for UK this season after sitting out a few games. UK and his family have been up front and honest and have nothing to hide or he would not even have tried to go to college. I also think there is some very sour grapes in Turkey when he left and came here to play and they are trying to derail his plans to play at UK and the NBA. If and when he is cleared a lot of crow will be eaten by people who were quick to judge Cal and UK.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is that Kanter will play for UK this season after sitting out a few games. UK and his family have been up front and honest and have nothing to hide or he would not even have tried to go to college. I also think there is some very sour grapes in Turkey when he left and came here to play and they are trying to derail his plans to play at UK and the NBA. If and when he is cleared a lot of crow will be eaten by people who were quick to judge Cal and UK.

Now you've done it! How dare you speak without proof!:D

Once a cheat always a cheat. Kentucky will always try to cheat anyway they can.

Yeah since Kentucky is a person and all. :lol:

I can see that analogy for a person because that is what it is meant for, but since Kentucky is an actual living thing and all once a cheat always a cheat. :D :lol:

:thumb:

:thumb:
Surprisingly I kind of agree with you two.....may lightning strike me now. I don't look negatively upon UK or Calipari for this move. It's a calculated risk. At worst, what happens, he fills the spot next year? At best, they get the best big in the country yet again. I personally don't know how it's going to turn out. But I lean towards this being very cut and dry. Meaning the NCAA will let him play from game one, or not at all.