Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

Featured Replies

My prediction is that Kanter will play for UK this season after sitting out a few games. UK and his family have been up front and honest and have nothing to hide or he would not even have tried to go to college. I also think there is some very sour grapes in Turkey when he left and came here to play and they are trying to derail his plans to play at UK and the NBA. If and when he is cleared a lot of crow will be eaten by people who were quick to judge Cal and UK.

  • Replies 347
  • Views 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My prediction is that Kanter will play for UK this season after sitting out a few games. UK and his family have been up front and honest and have nothing to hide or he would not even have tried to go to college. I also think there is some very sour grapes in Turkey when he left and came here to play and they are trying to derail his plans to play at UK and the NBA. If and when he is cleared a lot of crow will be eaten by people who were quick to judge Cal and UK.

 

Now you've done it! How dare you speak without proof!:D

Once a cheat always a cheat. Kentucky will always try to cheat anyway they can.

:banana: Haters and Taters baby. Good stuff. :lol: I needed that one today. :thumb:

Once a cheat always a cheat. Kentucky will always try to cheat anyway they can.

 

Yeah since Kentucky is a person and all. :lol:

 

 

I can see that analogy for a person because that is what it is meant for, but since Kentucky is an actual living thing and all once a cheat always a cheat. :D :lol:

Once a cheat always a cheat. Kentucky will always try to cheat anyway they can.

 

Keep hatin' PS, the more the merrier. Thank you in advance for your envy.

Keep hatin' PS, the more the merrier. Thank you in advance for your envy.

Would that be Enes envy?

I say cheat all you can just don't get caught. If they do catch you all they can do is take take down the banners but they can't erase the memories.

 

Quote directly out of the John Calipari book?

Love this. It's only September, and they're already comin' out of their caves. UK is so...........back.

Quote directly out of the John Calipari book?

 

I'm not very good at readin. So I have no idea. But if you think Calipari is the only coach living in the grey area I have swamp land in Florida for sell. As a matter of fact I will say that I believe they all walk a fine line around the rules.

My prediction is that Kanter will play for UK this season after sitting out a few games. UK and his family have been up front and honest and have nothing to hide or he would not even have tried to go to college. I also think there is some very sour grapes in Turkey when he left and came here to play and they are trying to derail his plans to play at UK and the NBA. If and when he is cleared a lot of crow will be eaten by people who were quick to judge Cal and UK.

 

:thumb:

Your gut, or what you're hoping? :lol:

A little of one, and a whole lot of the other :D

My prediction is that Kanter will play for UK this season after sitting out a few games. UK and his family have been up front and honest and have nothing to hide or he would not even have tried to go to college. I also think there is some very sour grapes in Turkey when he left and came here to play and they are trying to derail his plans to play at UK and the NBA. If and when he is cleared a lot of crow will be eaten by people who were quick to judge Cal and UK.

 

:thumb:
Surprisingly I kind of agree with you two.....may lightning strike me now. I don't look negatively upon UK or Calipari for this move. It's a calculated risk. At worst, what happens, he fills the spot next year? At best, they get the best big in the country yet again. I personally don't know how it's going to turn out. But I lean towards this being very cut and dry. Meaning the NCAA will let him play from game one, or not at all.

Maybe it's been mentioned in this thread earlier, and I missed it, but my question is, if the Turkish team claims they have documents that prove Kanter was paid more than just expenses, but refuse to turn them over to the NCAA, what happens?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.