Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enes Kanter received more than $100,000 in cash and benefits...

Featured Replies

And it is probably somewhere right in the middle.

 

Which is what I tried to say before someone asked if I could judge it fair knowing my bias. I don't believe the Turkish club either they stand a lot to lose in this.

  • Replies 347
  • Views 46.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^I lend zero credibility to Brett Blevins and his information. This guy is a high school JV coach in Union, KY and a wannabe celebrity. He has also had his share of problems recently with the legal system. Frankly, I am surprised that he is still employed at Cooper High School. Let us not get to excited by anything this guy has to say regarding Kanter.

What is the word Klarified that's part of the articles title? I'm not familiar with it.

What is the word Klarified that's part of the articles title? I'm not familiar with it.

 

I think he was just trying to be cute ... you know, K as in Kanter so change the c in clarified to a K.

I think he was just trying to be cute ... you know, K as in Kanter so change the c in clarified to a K.

 

Hmmm ya it just looks kind of ignorant but whatever. Didn't really bother to read much of it after seeing that.

I thought someone said we were going to hear from the NCAA this past Monday in regard to Kanter why are they dragging this out so long! I feel it's simple yes or no in regard to him playing just make an informed decision and Go Big Blue!

  • Author
I thought someone said we were going to hear from the NCAA this past Monday in regard to Kanter why are they dragging this out so long! I feel it's simple yes or no in regard to him playing just make an informed decision and Go Big Blue!

 

Because they are a joke. They said we would hear in 14 days like a month ago.

I thought someone said we were going to hear from the NCAA this past Monday in regard to Kanter why are they dragging this out so long! I feel it's simple yes or no in regard to him playing just make an informed decision and Go Big Blue!

 

The only thing I can think of is that they don't want another situation like with Rose at Memphis where they make a decision and then after the season ends come back and say actually after "further investigation" we're reversing our original decision and said player should not have been eligible to play last season. That's the only thing I can think of Sandy Bell probably has talked with the NCAA and made it clear that UK doesn't want to have to forefit games etc because of a different decision from them down the road. Alot is on the line.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

The NCAA still has no idea what to do with Kanter. Now back to your regular scheduled life.

The decision will be announced tomorrow on the practice extension for Enes.

  • Author

Oh boy. :lol: Wake me when they do something. NCAA you are a waste.

Just got this off of Enes FB status page. Great video. Enjoy!!!!!!

 

Just got this off of Enes FB status page. Great video. Enjoy!!!!!!

 

 

Good stuff. Nice production.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.