Track the Reds (Week 10)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubbs has a very long swing. When he cuts this down and learns to put the ball in play a little more deeper in the count he should become a much better hitter. The kid can flat out run. I'd like to see them work with him more on bunting and who's to say they aren't. His speed is a real weapon.

And what an asset it is in the field!!!!

Well go vote for them if you want them on the team, only way they are guaranteed a spot right now is if they get voted in as a starter. I still don't understand how Rolen isn't even in talks of being the starting third basemen on the NL All Stars.

You realize the Reds have zero chance at getting anyone voted in as a starter right? They could sell out the rest of their home games while voting is open, and everyone there could vote 5-10x for only Reds and it still wouldn't matter....

We should just do what the Marlins did and if you fill out so many ballads at the ballpark like 20 or 25 then you get a free ticket to a game. That is how Hanley overtook the ridiculous Jimmy Rollins as the SS position. I don't know why people don't support the Reds like they do the Bengals even though Mike Brown is the stingiest and worst owner in sports IMO. I am a Bengals fan, to be honest I'd probablly go to every home game if Mike Brown wasn't the owner. I seriously doubt the Bengals will ever when a playoff game while he is the owner let alone a Superbowl. You do realize that right? Oh well, I am a true fan of the Bengals and the Reds and I will never give up bud. If only we could create a script file to run from now until the all star game to just vote for Reds players haha.

We should just do what the Marlins did and if you fill out so many ballads at the ballpark like 20 or 25 then you get a free ticket to a game. That is how Hanley overtook the ridiculous Jimmy Rollins as the SS position. I don't know why people don't support the Reds like they do the Bengals even though Mike Brown is the stingiest and worst owner in sports IMO. I am a Bengals fan, to be honest I'd probablly go to every home game if Mike Brown wasn't the owner. I seriously doubt the Bengals will ever when a playoff game while he is the owner let alone a Superbowl. You do realize that right? Oh well, I am a true fan of the Bengals and the Reds and I will never give up bud. If only we could create a script file to run from now until the all star game to just vote for Reds players haha.

You can vote 25 times per email address and it only takes a couple minutes to do that. It 'saves' all the information you enter for the first vote, so the second thru the 25th go quickly. And you can vote every day!

You can vote 25 times per email address and it only takes a couple minutes to do that. It 'saves' all the information you enter for the first vote, so the second thru the 25th go quickly. And you can vote every day!

Haha don't you worry I know. I've voted 75 times online. 25 with my personal email address, 25 with my school email address, and 25 with my girlfriend's school address. I am doing my part.

:thumb:

I'll be leaving for Myrtle Beach this evening. I'll miss watching them every evening, but hopefully the Reds will play well while I'm away. GT you will be responsible for keeping the Reds in 1st place while I'm gone.

I guess I don't get this fascination with the All-Star game voting....I mean, who cares who starts the game? The all-star game is virtually meaningless anyways, and most teams would prefer their players not play and use the three day break as a rest anyways.

We should just do what the Marlins did and if you fill out so many ballads at the ballpark like 20 or 25 then you get a free ticket to a game. That is how Hanley overtook the ridiculous Jimmy Rollins as the SS position.

I never heard they did that, but that is a great idea. I would certainly get a free ticket...then do it again lol.

I guess I don't get this fascination with the All-Star game voting....I mean, who cares who starts the game? The all-star game is virtually meaningless anyways, and most teams would prefer their players not play and use the three day break as a rest anyways.
Amen ...

Haha don't you worry I know. I've voted 75 times online. 25 with my personal email address, 25 with my school email address, and 25 with my girlfriend's school address. I am doing my part.

:thumb:

I have only used 2 emails but I have done it for 3 days in a row now! Let's keep going.