Okay, you have your PG and your SG, now it is time for the SF

Small Forward and some real interesting decisions, here.

Is Durant unstoppable on the offensive end and his ceiling is SO HIGH, that you choose him over LeBron.

Did you take Wade or Kobe as your two and that puts you in a position that you don't need another slasher on the team and going with a different route at 3.

Also, I always here about the need for a defensive stopper. But if you have Paul and Kobe/Wade, who is going to play the other team's best player for 32-36 minutes a game. You asking Kobe to guard the other team's Lebron/Wade on one end and then have all the offense go through him on the other end. Mighty tall order for an aging veteran.

Spurs had Bowen in their run. Pippen was the defensive stopper for the Bulls. Michael Cooper for the Showtime Lakers. Artest for these Lakers.

You going all offense and not worrying about what every playoff coach preaches over and over and over?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though I can't convince SSC I'm an actual LBJ supporter:D, I'm gonna go with my boy here as long as I can get him to go hard every night (I shouldn't have to get him to do this, but we know how the King can be).

1-Deron Williams

2-Steph Curry

3- LeBron James

I've got 3 excellent passers, and Williams and Curry will make a living off of LeBron's drive-n-dish abilities. And LeBron will have lanes to the basket all night long. But, if there's no salary cap restrictions...give me DWill, Kobe and LBJ of course.

How is Lebron listed as a SG on some? Come on now.

I have Paul and Roy so far, LBJ is a beast but I have a man crush on Durant, a big one. I think LBJ is the best but I'm taking Durant.

PG Paul

SG Roy

SF Durant

How is Lebron listed as a SG on some? Come on now.

I have Paul and Roy so far, LBJ is a beast but I have a man crush on Durant, a big one. I think LBJ is the best but I'm taking Durant.

PG Paul

SG Roy

SF Durant

1. Rondo

2. Durant

3. LBJ

You think LBJ as a 2 is questionable, how about Durant as a 2?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shouldn't there be a parameter on positions- like it needs to be what the guy is listed at on his team's roster. I mean, I'll take D-Wade at point then. Heck, I'll take Durant at 3 and play LeBron at 4. Durant is not a two; Lebron isn't either. JMO.

Shouldn't there be a parameter on positions- like it needs to be what the guy is listed at on his team's roster. I mean, I'll take D-Wade at point then. Heck, I'll take Durant at 3 and play LeBron at 4. Durant is not a two; Lebron isn't either. JMO.

Who guarded Kobe in the 4th quarter of their series?

Durant plays as much on the perimeter as any SG.

He wasn't on the post much at all in that series.

You think LBJ as a 2 is questionable, how about Durant as a 2?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Durant played the 2 quite a bit last year. Obviously not his best position after seeing what he did at the 3 this year, but when building a "dream team" type roster, it's a lot more likely to have him at the 2...

Durant played the 2 quite a bit last year. Obviously not his best position after seeing what he did at the 3 this year, but when building a "dream team" type roster, it's a lot more likely to have him at the 2...

Aren't the 2 and 3 position very close to being interchangeable in many respects?