Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

Earlier was reading some of livestream comments while waiting for the presser . Classis stuff!!!!

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teague's Dad saying that he has not spoken to Pitino, he left him a voice mail. WOW! That's unbelievable!

Earlier was reading some of livestream comments while waiting for the presser . Classis stuff!!!!

 

Waiting for it to load and reading the chat took me back to the "door" days...

Another great sign for Coach Cal and the Cats...let's go baby. Someone make October get here now lol.

Another great sign for Coach Cal and the Cats...let's go baby. Someone make October [2011] get here now lol.

 

Still a while before Mr. Teague suits up.

Yes we feel that way, but once we say we do; well we are basically cursed out fo the thread for hating on other teams.

 

Depends on who it is and what was said. I have had several conversations with sensible UK fans about Duke and vice versa. I know who I can and can't have a sensible and logical conversation with. It's pretty easy to figure ut after the thread gets going. I try to ignore the flaming posts but I am not always successful. I also am making a conscious effort to not be a flamer. No one wins.

Maybe you can fill in the blank for me here.

 

UK fans make comments about Duke because they dislike Duke.

Duke fans can make comments about UK because _________________???

 

they dislike UK.

Edited by PurplePride92

Huge get for the Cats. Huge non-get for the Cards. The future is bright!

Still a while before Mr. Teague suits up.

 

Oh I know he doesn't play til 2011. But all this just excites me more for the season to start up.

Teague says he's already talked to Gilchrist, Wroten, Miller & Chandler about playing for Kentucky.

 

He denied any reports about LBJ calling him.

 

He said he almost committed to UL twice, so that shows you what Cal can do. He said he was immediately attracted to UK as soon as Cal was hired; and he also said that he's not worried about one-and-done, he just wants to win.

I have to believe that if Wroten gets an offer...he's a Cat.

 

Rumors starting up now that Chandler might be next.

Wow, its like its not even fair.

 

 

Rick P is almost down on all fours right now I'd imagine, just begging the basketball gods. This has to be the biggest week and a half stretch in Kentucky recruiting history, while being one of the worst recruiting tragedies in Louisville history, and Pitino history.

I have to believe that if Wroten gets an offer...he's a Cat.

 

Rumors starting up now that Chandler might be next.

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.