Teague To UK

gametime

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, Samuels only top 10 out of that bunch. Dean and Garcia were 3 stars and two of the best players at UofL over the last decade. Sosa was a 4, and the others were 5 stars. Yeah, those are some good players, but not elite (like a Teague).

I'm not saying he hasn't brought in good players, just not elite players.:thumb:

Pitino brings in some elite players, but he doesn't do it consistently. He brings in solid recruits though. He's fared well at developing projects (Nazr Mohammed comes to mind). He's also been good at getting guys to fit into their roles (Cameron Mills comes to mind).

At least, that's what I saw at UK. I haven't followed U of L that close, but I assume he's done a similar job there. Losing Teague hurts for sure, but it's not the end of the world.

Some day, you guys will love me too. :D

Hey. You had me at hello. Remember our little league conversation on BGP? I got hit by the pitcher and the ump said "take your base" and I said "Third" and was laughed off the field. You hit a home run and cursed the ball...something like "take that b..." and all the young ears heard you. Years ago but I remember.