Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

I thought it was odd the whole family basically wore red shirts to the presser. Considering UofL and UC were in the running.

 

Really odd but whatever. It works for me!!!!

 

Pump fake with the shirts!!!!:lol:

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really odd but whatever. It works for me!!!!

 

Pump fake with the shirts!!!!:lol:

 

I agree. Classic

Yeah, Samuels only top 10 out of that bunch. Dean and Garcia were 3 stars and two of the best players at UofL over the last decade. Sosa was a 4, and the others were 5 stars. Yeah, those are some good players, but not elite (like a Teague).

 

I'm not saying he hasn't brought in good players, just not elite players.:thumb:

 

Pitino brings in some elite players, but he doesn't do it consistently. He brings in solid recruits though. He's fared well at developing projects (Nazr Mohammed comes to mind). He's also been good at getting guys to fit into their roles (Cameron Mills comes to mind).

 

At least, that's what I saw at UK. I haven't followed U of L that close, but I assume he's done a similar job there. Losing Teague hurts for sure, but it's not the end of the world.

Some day, you guys will love me too. :D

 

Hey. You had me at hello. Remember our little league conversation on BGP? I got hit by the pitcher and the ump said "take your base" and I said "Third" and was laughed off the field. You hit a home run and cursed the ball...something like "take that b..." and all the young ears heard you. Years ago but I remember.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.