Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope it's true.

 

Seems he really struggled with his decision.

  • Author
Hope it's true.

 

You know my style. If I wasn't very sure of the info, I wouldn't put it out there...

BOOM.

 

And you just reminded GT why he doesn't post things about UK...because the fans are so obnoxious. :lol:

 

;)

Hearing it's now done...

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Once GT says so, it is gospel. I am one pumped UK fan.

Yes!!!!!!!! Hopefully GT continues his streak of solid information.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Once GT says so, it is gospel. I am one pumped UK fan.

 

:thumb:

:dancingpa

This sets one of the best recruiting classes in history in full motion.

  • Author
Any news on why he ended up choosing UK over UofL?

I'm 95% sure UL finished 3rd...

I'm 95% sure UL finished 3rd...

 

Any idea why the big drop off for UofL?

I'm 95% sure UL finished 3rd...

 

I shall rephrase then....Any news on why he ended up choosing UK over UC and UofL? :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.