Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

  • Author
What time will he announce.

 

1:30...

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Media only, no fans allowed at the press conference. So can I borrow you media pass tomorrow if I go up there?

  • Author
Media only, no fans allowed at the press conference. So can I borrow you media pass tomorrow if I go up there?

Um. No...

Um. No...

 

Only kidding, but is it true fans won't be let in to watch?

  • Author
Only kidding, but is it true fans won't be let in to watch?

That was my understanding from the press release Pike sent out last Friday. Maggard is organizing a UK fan party at Pike tomorrow, so it should get interesting... :lol:

How great does this make the 2011 UK class and who else is going to follow to Lexington?

GT, you may have addressed this in the past but just how good is Teague? If you don't mind give us a rundown on his game and whom he reminds you of.

Will this end up being the greatest recruiting class of all time? Still, it'll be hard to win the whole bloody thing with a bunch of Freshmen. Should be fun to watch though. At this point, I'd be thrilled to be in the Final Four again.

  • Author
You still planning on making the trip GT?

My boss just said not to worry about it so no...

Will this end up being the greatest recruiting class of all time? Still, it'll be hard to win the whole bloody thing with a bunch of Freshmen. Should be fun to watch though. At this point, I'd be thrilled to be in the Final Four again.

 

That's why we'll hopefully have Darius, Doron Lamb, Liggins, Poole, and maybe if we're lucky, Knight and Kanter as well.

FWIW, Morgan Newton has als tweeted that Teague will be a Wildcat. I don't have a link but my son showed it to me.

They never recovered from Pitino JR going to UF...

 

And I'm not sure if they will. In my opinion, that's just not a very good staff at Louisville. I can't imagine McCarty and Masiello being great salesmen, although I could be wrong. And it seems like Ralph Willard's best recruiting days are likely behind him, not to mention his best selling point now is a decade in the Patriot League.

 

In my opinion, and I'll be the first to say that I'm not even close to a recruiting expert, Pitino has to make some changes to his staff if they are to ever return to recruiting the absolute elite.

GT, if Teague does pick UK, and UC came in a close second, what do you think the deciding factor was ?

 

The way Cal allows his point guards to run ? Possibly having more talent around him at UK ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.