April 22, 201016 yr Author Any idea why the big drop off for UofL? They never recovered from Pitino JR going to UF...
April 22, 201016 yr GT, I have started reading a little more that his brother Jeff may have played a role in this if it is indeed UK. Supposedly Jeff said he should go to UK. Is this factual? In the end if it is UK, I think it is going to be because of the freedom that Cal allows his guards to have. In RP's system that is not necessarily true. Not that it is wrong, but I think this is a key thing.
April 22, 201016 yr Sounds like UK won a hard fought battle for Teague. With this news the 2011 class will surely be one to remember just like the 2009 class was/is.
April 22, 201016 yr And you just reminded GT why he doesn't post things about UK...because the fans are so obnoxious. :lol: It's not that time of the month, so GT doesn't mind anymore.
April 22, 201016 yr I love this news thanks for sharing GT it's much appreciated. Hows UC looking for the 2011 class? It seems like they made a great run at Teague. Are there any other top of the line prospects they look good for?
April 22, 201016 yr Author GT, I have started reading a little more that his brother Jeff may have played a role in this if it is indeed UK. Supposedly Jeff said he should go to UK. Is this factual? It played a factor in the situation. Not sure how big of a role it played, but it was there...
April 22, 201016 yr I'll go out on a limb and say this 2011 class will be better if we can lock up Quincy Miller.
April 22, 201016 yr It played a factor in the situation. Not sure how big of a role it played, but it was there... Didn't his brothers role have more to do with Nike?
April 22, 201016 yr Author I love this news thanks for sharing GT it's much appreciated. Hows UC looking for the 2011 class? It seems like they made a great run at Teague. Are there any other top of the line prospects they look good for? They are in on a hand full of Top 100 kids, so they should turn out alright for 2011. This was obviously the big fish...
April 22, 201016 yr Author So were does Jeff Teague's new deal with Nike fit into this equation? Jeff signed with Nike when he was drafted...
April 22, 201016 yr They are in on a hand full of Top 100 kids, so they should turn out alright for 2001. This was obviously the big fish... Can't win them all man. I know many people are down on Cronin, but he's put UC back on the recruiting map it seems. Here's to hoping he gets the ship righted for good next season man :thumb:.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.