Teague To UK

gametime

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

GT, I have started reading a little more that his brother Jeff may have played a role in this if it is indeed UK. Supposedly Jeff said he should go to UK.

Is this factual?

In the end if it is UK, I think it is going to be because of the freedom that Cal allows his guards to have.

In RP's system that is not necessarily true. Not that it is wrong, but I think this is a key thing.

GT, I have started reading a little more that his brother Jeff may have played a role in this if it is indeed UK. Supposedly Jeff said he should go to UK.

Is this factual?

It played a factor in the situation. Not sure how big of a role it played, but it was there...

I love this news thanks for sharing GT it's much appreciated. Hows UC looking for the 2011 class? It seems like they made a great run at Teague. Are there any other top of the line prospects they look good for?

They are in on a hand full of Top 100 kids, so they should turn out alright for 2011. This was obviously the big fish...

They are in on a hand full of Top 100 kids, so they should turn out alright for 2001. This was obviously the big fish...

Can't win them all man. I know many people are down on Cronin, but he's put UC back on the recruiting map it seems. Here's to hoping he gets the ship righted for good next season man :thumb:.