Teague To UK

gametime

That's certainly putting the cart before the horse, IMO....you have no idea what the future truly holds. Could there be allegations? Could the NBA change their stance on the one and done tactic? Could the NCAA? UK "seems" to be on solid ground now, but it is a foundation built upon un-proven 18 year olds. That seems like a high risk stock acquisition IMO.

If us fans are happy why do you have to poop on our party? Go read some Jon Scheyer biographies or something. :sssh:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, if Wroten really tweeted that, and I'm sure he did, I would be shocked if some UK fans didn't actually go up there for his announcement...

This class will be the best of all-time. Hands down IMO.

Gilchrist, Teague, Miller, Wroten, and possibly O'Bryant.....:eek:

You know, if Wroten really tweeted that, and I'm sure he did, I would be shocked if some UK fans didn't actually go up there for his announcement...

This class will be the best of all-time. Hands down IMO.

Gilchrist, Teague, Miller, Wroten, and possibly O'Bryant.....:eek:

I agree, on paper, that's the best class of all time.

All the happenings of the past couple weeks on the recruiting front keep bringing me back to the article Greg Doyel wrote last year right after Cal was hired. And yes, I realize they haven't won anything yet, but that article about how college basketball is now unfair, just seems appropriate at this time.

On a side note, what made the 2009 class so memorable. An Elite Eight finish? They played a rather mundane schedule, and struggled in a few road games, they seemed to have won more than they should've....just askin'.

Because of where we were when the clock hit 00:00 vs. Notre Dame in the 2009 NIT versus where we were when the clock hit 00:00 vs. West Virginia a few weeks ago.

Big Blue Nation is disappointed that we didn't make the Final Four this year, because we should have. While I agree that the Elite Eight is not quite the Promised Land, it's certainly a vast improvement from the mediocrity that was UK basketball during Tubby's last two years & BCG's only two years.

Should Cal win a title in the next 5-7 years, the 2009-10 group will be viewed in a much similar way as The Unforgettables are viewed now. That won't be very fair, because The Unforgettables overachieved in numerous ways, but I'm just saying that's how it will be.

Looks like I'm going again. Teague still has not informed UC or UL of his decision so might as well go watch the chaos...

Is this normal--not informing the schools who failed to win the jackpot?

On a side note, I'm much more confident about Teague now that you have chimed in on it tonight. It's pretty sad that 46% of my conversations lately begin with the following words: "Gametime said..." :D

No....they were elite this past season, and likely will again in 2011, that said, elite teams, IMO, can be classified as an under-achiever if they don't at least get to the Final Four....last I checked the "Promised Land" isn't the Elite Eight.

Maybe next tourny they will get lucky enough to be put in a cakewalk bracket like Duke had this year:cool:

On a side note, I'm much more confident about Teague now that you have chimed in on it tonight. It's pretty sad that 46% of my conversations lately begin with the following words: "Gametime said..." :D

I'm in that boat as well!:clap:

I think UL and UC will get the call before things go down tomorrow. This hasn't been easy on Teague and his family because the relationships were so strong at all 3 schools...