Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

What is kind of crazy is that some of the same people who were not happy with another coach for his elite 8's, are pretty happy with the results for this year. No one has complained about only making the elite 8.

 

I am as happy as can be to see UK back to being one of the top programs again, after a bad last 4 years. However in the end, it was still was not what we wanted. The class that can get UK over the hump, will be the one even more remembered. :thumb:

 

Yeah but Cal is building toward the Elite 8 not coming down from the Elite 8. And besides the monster class Tubby had his last few classes didn't bring the excitement Cal's have so far. And Cal is the man.:thumb:

 

Seriously??? They are still mired in the longest Final Four drought in school history, and yet again, now have to hope that a bunch of unproven college kids can keep it together to win a bunch of games, let alone 4 straight in the premier tourney in the world. Lastly, how can you tell if UK's SOS is going to be so favored in their corner again like this year's #31 ranking it had....I feel this was the year, and they may have another, but some of you are starting to get a little over zealous like this is a Trinity / X football thing in KY, in expectations.

 

That sounds like sour grapes. Sure UK "ONLY" made the Elite 8, but look at where they were. I don't see Cal recruiting too many Harrelson's or even playes like Ramon Harris. He's stocking UK with all kinds of talent, some one and done, some players that will take a few years. If you honestly think that this year is the best UK team he's ever going to have.....wow, you're going to be disappointed. Sure he probably won't have a duo like Wall & Cousins, but he's going to have some loaded teams built the way he wants. He pretty much pickss who he wants and that's just about how it is.

 

Say what you want about one and dones but everyone wanted Wall, Gilchrist and Teague.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's very possible that they keep the public guessing, but I'd imagine that most of the players have the decency to inform the schools beforehand...

 

Some would, but I think you're giving too much thoughtfulness credit to high school kids.

Never ceases to amaze me how every UK thread gets high jacked and completely off topic by haters. This is a happy day for the BBN, let us enjoy. Seems like the Dukies on here would be on a Duke board still celebrating. If I was a Dukie, I would careless about UK.

 

Can't wait to hear the announcement. Is it true that LJ helped seal this deal for Cal? If it is, I think that is great. What a card to play.

Never ceases to amaze me how every UK thread gets high jacked and completely off topic by haters. This is a happy day for the BBN, let us enjoy. Seems like the Dukies on here would be on a Duke board still celebrating. If I was a Dukie, I would careless about UK.

 

 

Haven't you heard? It's okay for a Duke fan in Kentucky to hate UK, but it's just absolutely ridiculous for a Kentucky fan to have any feelings about Duke.

Obviously Pitino didn't.

 

:confused:He made it to two final games before he left and won one he was obviously doing something right. :ohbrother:

Yeah, an experienced club who had been to the final game the previous two years. Who would have guessed that?

 

Nobody that season picked them. The NBA talent was gone.

 

But I think that some who just want to get some digs in on UK fans have lost the fact that UK has gone from an NIT 2nd round exit just last year to an Elite 8. That is a MAJOR step that has UK fans excited, .... and rightfully so.

:confused:He made it to two final games before he left and won one he was obviously doing something right. :ohbrother:

 

No doubt Pitino left the program in great shape but give Tubby his due he did win a championship, with less talent than the 97 team I might add. I will agree with you Tubby left UK in bad shape but give him his due on his work with the 98 team!

Jeff Goodman tweeted that LeBron called Marquis to seal the deal to UK. Is that even legal?

Jeff Goodman tweeted that LeBron called Marquis to seal the deal to UK. Is that even legal?

 

I believe MJ does it for UNC, so sure.

I believe MJ does it for UNC, so sure.

 

The new standard of NCAA legality :D

Jeff Goodman tweeted that LeBron called Marquis to seal the deal to UK. Is that even legal?

 

I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but considering Cal's connections, the John Wall & Lebron connection, and other relationships, it's shady.

Jeff Goodman tweeted that LeBron called Marquis to seal the deal to UK. Is that even legal?

 

Evan Daniels said that LBJ did not call Teague last night.

Evan Daniels said that LBJ did not call Teague last night.

 

Maybe he called or visited on Sat, Sun, Mon, or Tues?? If it's not a violation, I personally don't see anything wrong with LJ helping Cal recruit. What's the big deal? I'm sure Pitino doesn't like it. :lol:

Great to hear Teague is coming...I won't be completely relaxed until he announces...and then signs sometime in the future.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.