Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

You've never seen kids do the press conference thing with hats from two or three different schools?

 

No I haven't, which is why I asked the question.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No....they were elite this past season, and likely will again in 2011, that said, elite teams, IMO, can be classified as an under-achiever if they don't at least get to the Final Four....last I checked the "Promised Land" isn't the Elite Eight.

 

What is kind of crazy is that some of the same people who were not happy with another coach for his elite 8's, are pretty happy with the results for this year. No one has complained about only making the elite 8.

 

I am as happy as can be to see UK back to being one of the top programs again, after a bad last 4 years. However in the end, it was still was not what we wanted. The class that can get UK over the hump, will be the one even more remembered. :thumb:

RockPride ... you are sounding like one of the 18% - just in a different shade of blue. Thanks for joining the party.

 

My pleasure :thumb:

Maybe next tourny they will get lucky enough to be put in a cakewalk bracket like Duke had this year:cool:

 

Such a cakewalk......do you want to review?

 

Ark Pine Bluff - 183

California - 20

Purdue - 16

Baylor - 9 (ROAD GAME)

WVU - 4

Butler - 12 (ROAD GAME)

 

 

That's a pretty slick list, if you ask me...RPI WISE!!!!

Maybe next tourny they will get lucky enough to be put in a cakewalk bracket like Duke had this year:cool:

 

Who spanked the team UK lost too:idunno: Try again.

No I haven't, which is why I asked the question.

 

Some of the recruits like to keep 'em guessing all the way up to the end, so they'll set up their pressers with hats from the schools at the top of the list, then put on the one they choose for the cameras.

Leave it to the Duke/UofL fan to come in a bring this thread way off topic. I thought this was about Teague picking UK? Maybe its hard to stomach for the haters....

 

I'll keep my fingers crossed until the announcement (and then keep them that way until the LOI shows up). Fantastic news though.

Such a cakewalk......do you want to review?

 

Ark Pine Bluff - 183

California - 20

Purdue - 16

Baylor - 9 (ROAD GAME)

WVU - 4

Butler - 12 (ROAD GAME)

 

 

That's a pretty slick list, if you ask me...RPI WISE!!!!

 

Make such a great run and you still can not land the 2 top players in the 2011class. WOW. You better be glad UK did not win it or Cal would have locked up the entire top 10.:D

No I haven't, which is why I asked the question.

 

I have seen it. Sometimes the kids like to add a little drama to the announcement, often having 2 or more hats from the different teams they are considering then teasing on certain hats and the finally picking the one they are choosing.

Some of the recruits like to keep 'em guessing all the way up to the end, so they'll set up their pressers with hats from the schools at the top of the list, then put on the one they choose for the cameras.

 

It's very possible that they keep the public guessing, but I'd imagine that most of the players have the decency to inform the schools beforehand...

On a side note, what made the 2009 class so memorable. An Elite Eight finish? They played a rather mundane schedule, and struggled in a few road games, they seemed to have won more than they should've....just askin'.

 

It's a fair question. However the fact that all the freshman in that class are very likely about to be first round draft picks after one year is what makes them memorable. Just my take. :thumb:

Make such a great run and you still can not land the 2 top players in the 2011class. WOW. You better be glad UK did not win it or Cal would have locked up the entire top 10.:D

 

I am glad you guys got Teague. I'd rather have Austin Rivers. One would think that you guys adding Teague only increases Duke's chances of getting Rivers' services.

I am glad you guys got Teague. I'd rather have Austin Rivers. One would think that you guys adding Teague only increases Duke's chances of getting his services.

 

I haven't had a doubt that Rivers was going to Duke since before he committed to Florida. :lol:

I haven't had a doubt that Rivers was going to Duke since before he committed to Florida. :lol:

 

I have. When it comes to point guards you have to think that UK is their first choice.

I am glad you guys got Teague. I'd rather have Austin Rivers. One would think that you guys adding Teague only increases Duke's chances of getting Rivers' services.

 

Kentucky was only nominally in the running for Rivers.

 

I'd take either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.