Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

I am glad you guys got Teague. I'd rather have Austin Rivers. One would think that you guys adding Teague only increases Duke's chances of getting Rivers' services.

 

I'd take Rivers over just about anyone in 2011's class.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd take Rivers over just about anyone in 2011's class.

 

He's easily a top 5 player, IMO, but personally I'd rather have Gilchrist.

Never ceases to amaze me how every UK thread gets high jacked and completely off topic by haters. This is a happy day for the BBN, let us enjoy. Seems like the Dukies on here would be on a Duke board still celebrating. If I was a Dukie, I would careless about UK.

 

Can't wait to hear the announcement. Is it true that LJ helped seal this deal for Cal? If it is, I think that is great. What a card to play.

 

Happens all the time in Duke threads. You get used to it after a while.

 

 

Congratulations on landing Teague and what looks to be one of the best recruiting classes ever. I hope Duke and UK meet in the near future.

Haven't you heard? It's okay for a Duke fan in Kentucky to hate UK, but it's just absolutely ridiculous for a Kentucky fan to have any feelings about Duke.

 

That is a laughable comment......we all know how UK fans feel about Duke.

 

Congratulations on landing Teague and what looks to be one of the best recruiting classes ever. I hope UK and Duke meet in the near future.

I haven't seen Teague play yet? What player does his game resemble and is he likely a 1 and done?

He's easily a top 5 player, IMO, but personally I'd rather have Gilchrist.

 

Rivers is BSpikes boy, he's biased.:D

I haven't seen Teague play yet? What player does his game resemble and is he likely a 1 and done?

 

Outstanding handle, tremendous quickness. Flawless with lefty or righty. Explosive leaper. Great getting to the rim and finishing. Competitor with lots of fire.

 

One and done? Who knows. To many outside variables to determine the answer to that question.

It is confirmed by Scout.com - Teague is a Kentucky Wildcat

 

:dancingpa

Here we go.........................!

 

 

:dancingpa

That is a laughable comment......we all know how UK fans feel about Duke.

 

Congratulations on landing Teague and what looks to be one of the best recruiting classes ever. I hope UK and Duke meet in the near future.

 

Yes we feel that way, but once we say we do; well we are basically cursed out fo the thread for hating on other teams.

That is a laughable comment......we all know how UK fans feel about Duke.

 

Congratulations on landing Teague and what looks to be one of the best recruiting classes ever. I hope UK and Duke meet in the near future.

 

Maybe you can fill in the blank for me here.

 

UK fans make comments about Duke because they dislike Duke.

Duke fans can make comments about UK because _________________???

I am on Indystar.com and the veiwer count went from 225 up to 1800 in a matter of minutes......Classic BBN!!!!

I am on Indystar.com and the veiwer count went from 225 up to 1800 in a matter of minutes......Classic BBN!!!!

 

2500:lol:

The viewer count has reached over 4,000 people. I'm watching in the back of my history class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.