Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague To UK

Featured Replies

I have to believe that if Wroten gets an offer...he's a Cat.

 

Rumors starting up now that Chandler might be next.

 

How talented is Chandler? I've heard he has an uphill battle just to qualify.

  • Replies 243
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Until he signs a letter of intent in a couple of years I wouldn't get too excited. It's still almost 18 months before he can sign on the dotted line. Until he does I wouldn't consider him a lock. This is becoming a modern trend for people to commit really early and then change their mind. Not sure if he will, but I also said don't count UK out of the picture if he goes with someone else the other day too.

 

I'm just not ready to close the deal on anyone that won't sign a letter of intent for 18 months.

Until he signs a letter of intent in a couple of years I wouldn't get too excited. It's still almost 18 months before he can sign on the dotted line. Until he does I wouldn't consider him a lock. This is becoming a modern trend for people to commit really early and then change their mind. Not sure if he will, but I also said don't count UK out of the picture if he goes with someone else the other day too.

 

I'm just not ready to close the deal on anyone that won't sign a letter of intent for 18 months.

 

He can sign in November, actually.

Until he signs a letter of intent in a couple of years I wouldn't get too excited. It's still almost 18 months before he can sign on the dotted line. Until he does I wouldn't consider him a lock. This is becoming a modern trend for people to commit really early and then change their mind. Not sure if he will, but I also said don't count UK out of the picture if he goes with someone else the other day too.

 

I'm just not ready to close the deal on anyone that won't sign a letter of intent for 18 months.

 

He can sign in November of ths year...

How talented is Chandler? I've heard he has an uphill battle just to qualify.

 

Let me apologize up front Louisville fans...

lousvilletalent.jpg

Great week for the Cats. Land Leslie or Jones and it won't even be fair.

He can sign in November, actually.

 

So you can sign as a junior now? I thought he was a class of 2012.

So you can sign as a junior now? I thought he was a class of 2012.

 

He's 2011.

Great week for the Cats. Land Leslie or Jones and it won't even be fair.

 

:thumb:

 

That would be the icing on the cake so to speak, but with all the good news, you miss out on both of those guys then next year is going to be a tough year. You get one of the two, or dream scenario both, then sky's the limit. IMO as far as next season goes, the complexity of the team hangs on either of them. It's hard to have freshman come in and do what the frosh did last year. Take John Henson for example, rivals number four player last season, didn't hit his stride until very late in the year this season for Roy Williams and the Heel's. Roy's been very capable of sending one and done guys to the league. You just never know with freshman, but one things certain, no guy to come in and replace Pat, and having to rely fully on Harrellson will spell disaster.

Until he signs a letter of intent in a couple of years I wouldn't get too excited. It's still almost 18 months before he can sign on the dotted line. Until he does I wouldn't consider him a lock. This is becoming a modern trend for people to commit really early and then change their mind. Not sure if he will, but I also said don't count UK out of the picture if he goes with someone else the other day too.

 

I'm just not ready to close the deal on anyone that won't sign a letter of intent for 18 months.

 

He's in the class of 2011.

 

Generally, I share your same sentiments; however, I think he wants to play for Cal. Assuming that Cal remains at Kentucky when it's time for Teague to enter college, he's a Wildcat. With that said, if something major happens (recruiting violation, Cal's departure, etc.) then Teague (and any recruit, for that matter) become a question mark.

 

For Teague's sake, I hope he's smart enough not to sign a LOI.

So you can sign as a junior now? I thought he was a class of 2012.

 

He's 2011.

 

Well... it IS hard to keep track of all the different top 10 recruits Cal is landing. :D

Well... it IS hard to keep track of all the different top 10 recruits Cal is landing. :D

 

It's helps to start a spread sheet. :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.