April 22, 201016 yr Author So, is Teague signing or giving his verbal? He can't sign until November...
April 22, 201016 yr Author GT, if Teague does pick UK, and UC came in a close second, what do you think the deciding factor was ? The way Cal allows his point guards to run ? Possibly having more talent around him at UK ? At the end of the day he wanted to have the best chance possible to play for a title. If UC didn't hit a slump in the middle of the Big East season and made the tournament, I think he would be announcing for UC tomorrow. His relationship with Cronin and the rest of the UC staff was rock solid, but the results just weren't enough to push them over the top...
April 22, 201016 yr Anthony Wroten Jr. wants to know if Big Blue Nation is going to make the trip to Seattle when he announces his college choice. :lol: The use of twitter by recruits is getting more dangerous by the day...
April 22, 201016 yr Anthony Wroten Jr. wants to know if Big Blue Nation is going to make the trip to Seattle when he announces his college choice. :lol: The use of twitter by recruits is getting more dangerous by the day... With that type caliber of class, I might drive to Seattle and see if he wants to catch a ride back to Lexington with me.
April 22, 201016 yr Anthony Wroten Jr. wants to know if Big Blue Nation is going to make the trip to Seattle when he announces his college choice. :lol: The use of twitter by recruits is getting more dangerous by the day... He's not obvious..:lol:
April 22, 201016 yr And I'm not sure if they will. In my opinion, that's just not a very good staff at Louisville. I can't imagine McCarty and Masiello being great salesmen, although I could be wrong. And it seems like Ralph Willard's best recruiting days are likely behind him, not to mention his best selling point now is a decade in the Patriot League. In my opinion, and I'll be the first to say that I'm not even close to a recruiting expert, Pitino has to make some changes to his staff if they are to ever return to recruiting the absolute elite. I agree, little Willard and Richard were pretty solid. I think he'll mold Mass and Mcarty, but they aren't there yet. Richard was the Indy connection. Aside from Indy, I don't see it as a big deal. Pitino has always had a revolving door.
April 22, 201016 yr With that type caliber of class, I might drive to Seattle and see if he wants to catch a ride back to Lexington with me. If that's the case, you might want to leave now...
April 22, 201016 yr Wow... This class is going to be unbelievable (as if it isn't already). :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa Thanks for the info GT. :thumb:
April 22, 201016 yr Hearing it's now done... Thanks GT! That is great news for us UK fans! I appreciate your research and efforts! Keeps me informed!!!
April 22, 201016 yr Sounds like UK won a hard fought battle for Teague. With this news the 2011 class will surely be one to remember just like the 2009 class was/is. On a side note, what made the 2009 class so memorable. An Elite Eight finish? They played a rather mundane schedule, and struggled in a few road games, they seemed to have won more than they should've....just askin'.
April 22, 201016 yr On a side note, what made the 2009 class so memorable. An Elite Eight finish? They played a rather mundane schedule, and struggled in a few road games, they seemed to have won more than they should've....just askin'. The fact that they brought the energy and fun back to UK basketball. That they were the blueprint for the reconstruction of the program. That they brought UK back to the promise land of college basketball and back to domination as far as recruits and publicity. Cats are relevant again because of this team.
April 22, 201016 yr On a side note, what made the 2009 class so memorable. An Elite Eight finish? They played a rather mundane schedule, and struggled in a few road games, they seemed to have won more than they should've....just askin'. Brought UK back to relevance. The Unforgettables are remembered for bringing UK back from the dead. This group got them out of ICU.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.