Holmes next coach will be......

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources tell me Mom Sullivan won and Sullivan gets it over Carr. Heard its a done deal

Mom Sullivan?

No one has been selected yet. No "done deals." There are probably people involved who like and are pulling for Coach Sullivan but only one person really gets to make the call.

Mom Sullivan?

No one has been selected yet. No "done deals." There are probably people involved who like and are pulling for Coach Sullivan but only one person really gets to make the call.

Whoever gets the job, if not John Wimzie, I hope Bud is able to stay on as an assistant if he wants to.

I gotta believe it is Sullivan's job to lose and Carr will be right up there. If that list is true those are some dynamite coaches I just dont think they have much experience with inner city schools. Sullivan with his past Holmes experience I guess but I am not familiar with Ligon or Hutchinson.

I gotta believe it is Sullivan's job to lose and Carr will be right up there. If that list is true those are some dynamite coaches I just dont think they have much experience with inner city schools. Sullivan with his past Holmes experience I guess but I am not familiar with Ligon or Hutchinson.
Ligon coached at Atherton and Bryan Station and spent some time in the juco ranks ... he's been there, done that.

Hutchinson was at Dunbar, but I don't know the rest of his background.

Doesn't Carr have a Holmes background?

Ligon coached at Atherton and Bryan Station and spent some time in the juco ranks ... he's been there, done that.

Hutchinson was at Dunbar, but I don't know the rest of his background.

Doesn't Carr have a Holmes background?

Carr, I believe, graduated from Holmes and is a former Holmes assistant. Not sure about the former assistant comment though.

This is Booher's job.

Why?

Booher is a lot like Coach Henley when it comes to approach to the game and demeanor. He is a little more vocal but he seems to have a way to adapt to his surroundings.

I read on another site though that Booher has also applied for the Clay Co job. :idunno:

Booher is a lot like Coach Henley when it comes to approach to the game and demeanor. He is a little more vocal but he seems to have a way to adapt to his surroundings.

I read on another site though that Booher has also applied for the Clay Co job. :idunno:

He has also allegedly interviewed for the Bardstown job.