Holmes next coach will be......

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Dicky Beal is interested!!! Anyone have info on if he is or not?

He is an insurance man now in Independence. He had a shot (strangely enough at North Oldham-I believe-where Henley went to and it didn't go so great.)

Heard there are 8 candidates to be interviewed this week with 2nd round next week and a decision made by end of next week so they can announce the new coach on Monday, May 24th.

Interviews start Wednesday with more on Thursday.

I don't think there are 8 interviewing.

I also do not believe there is a definite on next week.

The most important criteria they will use in selecting a new coach is how they feel the coach can interact and communicate with the players. You can plug a lot of different coaches in many programs but you can not plug a lot of coaching types at Holmes. They will look at this first then coaching resumes. That leads me to believe they will stay with someone close to the program.

The most important criteria they will use in selecting a new coach is how they feel the coach can interact and communicate with the players. You can plug a lot of different coaches in many programs but you can not plug a lot of coaching types at Holmes. They will look at this first then coaching resumes. That leads me to believe they will stay with someone close to the program.

When is the last time Holmes hired a coach close to the program?

I am not saying they have but I am saying they will this time. But that is my opinion. I do know they will hire a person they think will mesh well with the kids there. They are not just looking at a resume. They will inquire to past experiences as to their appoarch towards inner city kids. Which explains my thought.

Edited by jmoore33
Spelling