What Beer/Wine are you are tasting right now?

ADopted ADmiral

West Side is alright and I'm not sure I'd say any of their beers are must try. Their Double IPA was probably my favorite. Nice facility though.

Brink has put out some good beers. I was there recently, if they still have their Chocolate Cherry Porter, I enjoyed that quite a bit. Their Milkshake IPAs have been good too. I like Moozie, their Milk Stout quite a bit.

Had Moozie and the Chocolate Milkshake IPA. Both were delicious.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother in Law bought me the Costco German Beer Advent Calendar for my birthday. Looking forward to trying a bunch of beers I've never had before. Anyone ever given one of these things a try?

Hardest part is going to be waiting until December 1st to start cracking them open! Haha

Mother in Law bought me the Costco German Beer Advent Calendar for my birthday. Looking forward to trying a bunch of beers I've never had before. Anyone ever given one of these things a try?

Hardest part is going to be waiting until December 1st to start cracking them open! Haha

My wife made me one for Christmas, either last year or the year before. She even looked at my untappd app to make sure to get 24 beers that I've never had before. Iced me on one day lol.

I think they are awesome.

• 5 weeks later...
Got around to trying that Budweiser Reserve Copper Lager and it wasn't too bad. Snagged a 32 oz Crowler of it at Party Source for just $3.

Sampled this last night down there. It was alright.

Tried the Braxton Cranberry Gose, which was good, but not spectacular.

Scored me a 6 pack of Zombie Dust as well. Worthwhile trip all told.

Sampled this last night down there. It was alright.

Tried the Braxton Cranberry Gose, which was good, but not spectacular.

Scored me a 6 pack of Zombie Dust as well. Worthwhile trip all told.

I didn't love the Cranberry Gose by the Labs either. Wife likes it quite a bit.

Zombie Dust is always solid. I don't drool over it like I did 3 years ago or so, but I'll usually buy some if I see it at a decent cost. What did they charge?

Was in Virginia the last 3 days for work.

Was able to hit up the local Kroger and get myself a nice variety of stuff I can't get up this way.

Was pleasantly surprised they had multiple different Wicked Weed offerings I could include in a build your own six pack.

I would definitely be pleased with that. Sort of hoping we start seeing some in NKY Krogers at some point since InBev bought it.

That's not bad. The last time a saw a six pack on ZD on the shelf in Owensboro, they wanted $19.99. Um, no thanks.

It's really not. It was still more than I wanted to spend, but an employee there had overheard me asking if they had any left and went in the back and gave us the 6 pack he had set aside for himself, so we weren't going to turn it down. :lol2:

3 days into this, and so far it's about as I expected. The beers have been pretty average, but all stuff I'd otherwise never have a chance to try, so it's been quite enjoyable.