What Beer/Wine are you are tasting right now?

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to West Side Brewery for the first time yesterday. Pretty nice space. Did two flights and wasn't amazed by anything I had. The Double IPA was good though.

I hit up Westside on Saturday. Nothing mind blowing but I also enjoyed the DIPA. Scottish ale needs some work.

We went to Fretboard Brewing in Blue Ash for the first time on Saturday. Not sure how often we would ever go back. A bit out of the way and nothing blew me away. Bartender was to concerned with during her taxes and chatting up the "regulars".

That's disappointing, the one time I was up there I really enjoyed it. It was early in the day though and we we're the only people so they treated us right.

That's disappointing, the one time I was up there I really enjoyed it. It was early in the day though and we we're the only people so they treated us right.

Crazy thing, it was 11:45am on Saturday. Definitely wasn't busy at all.

Great space though. If it was closer to NKY, I'd give it a try again but not sure we'd be venturing up that far again just for them like we did on Saturday.

We went to Fretboard Brewing in Blue Ash for the first time on Saturday. Not sure how often we would ever go back. A bit out of the way and nothing blew me away. Bartender was to concerned with during her taxes and chatting up the "regulars".

Stopped in Fretboard Saturday. Beer was just okay. Place seemed like a cool setup/concept, and the food smelled delicious. We were there around 2-3 in the afternoon and there wasn't much of a crowd.

Company has me heading out to Colorado next week for a couple nights. Will actually be staying just outside of Denver, in Littleton. Just looked it up and have 4 breweries within 3 miles of my hotel. Very pleased by this.

Breckenridge (not the original location but a taproom)

Living the Dream

Grist

38 State

Never heard of 3 of them, but any new beer is good beer for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A week or so a go, when we were in the Shenandoah Valley, we stopped at a little winery called Horton's Vineyard. Mrs. S and my daughter-in-law did a tasting of all of their reds. I ended up bring home 3 bottles of 2015 Malbec.