What Beer/Wine are you are tasting right now?

ADopted ADmiral

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had some solid beers and great food at Four Peaks Brewery in the Scottdale/Tempe Arizona area this past week. Highly recommend for anyone out that way.

That can't be true, don't you know they are owned by Anheuser Busch-InBev now. :lol2:

I always think it's funny when all the beer snobs loose their minds everytime a macro brewer buys a craft brewery. Like the beer they like is all of a sudden going to be terrible just due to who own's the brand. Funny thing is there seems to be no shortage of them willing to standing in line on Black Friday to try to get a couple of bottles of Goose Island's Bourbon County Brand.

That can't be true, don't you know they are owned by Anheuser Busch-InBev now. :lol2:

I always think it's funny when all the beer snobs loose their minds everytime a macro brewer buys a craft brewery. Like the beer they like is all of a sudden going to be terrible just due to who own's the brand. Funny thing is there seems to be no shortage of them willing to standing in line on Black Friday to try to get a couple of bottles of Goose Island's Bourbon County Brand.

I didn't realize that InBev owned them. I am with you though, I just like good beer, I don't care who owns them.

I didn't realize that InBev owned them. I am with you though, I just like good beer, I don't care who owns them.

I noticed you had one Untappd check-in from #16 at Scottsdale, I bet that was a blast.

Unless I'm mistaken I believe I've seen that you have hit up a few of the Columbus breweries in the past. I'll be there two nights in about two weeks. You got two or three that you would recommend as can't miss? Not sure if I'll get much of a chance to get out but hopefully I can get a least a couple of stops in.

I noticed you had one Untappd check-in from #16 at Scottsdale, I bet that was a blast.

Unless I'm mistaken I believe I've seen that you have hit up a few of the Columbus breweries in the past. I'll be there two nights in about two weeks. You got two or three that you would recommend as can't miss? Not sure if I'll get much of a chance to get out but hopefully I can get a least a couple of stops in.

I worked #16 Scottsdale beer vending Wednesday through Sunday and it was an absolute blast. Friday & Saturday were insane. A few guys and I stayed late on Thursday to move some beer and I figured I had to have one in that iconic spot.

I've been to Seventh Son Brewing and Hoof Hearted. They are actually right down the street from each other. I don't think Seventh Son is anything special, but I'd definitely recommend Hoof Hearted. Good food there too.

I've heard good things about Wolf's Ridge, but never been there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...