Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Predictions

Who wins? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You've really grown attatched to that little pink pony haven't you? :lol:

 

 

Sure, you're on. Pink pony avatar for a week.

 

Let's hope I don't have it for another week. :scared::bunny:

  • Replies 100
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams want to, and will, play at a very fast pace. Turnovers and perimeter shooting will be the determining factor in this one, and I'll take UNC by 4...

This one is too close to call,really. I think UK's guard play and Home court wins in the end. UK by 8.

At this point in the season, I'm just hoping to see the Cats play a good game whether they win or lose. I know that sounds lame, but a loss doesn't mean to much this early on.

 

With that being said, a win would be huge.

UK looked better tonight. I'm hoping for a UK victory but really just dunno at this point. I'll say UK by 7 76-69.

Kentucky hasn't played a team anywhere close to North Carolina's talent so far this season. This game should be a good measuring stick as to where Kentucky stands right now.

 

:thumb:

This is a tough call for me... I believe these two teams are fairly evenly matched at this point of the season.

 

I will take UK simply because it's in Lexington... Neutral site or Chapel Hill and I'd probably take UNC.

 

:thumb:

 

I picked UK only because it is at Rupp.

This is a tough one to call for me because UK really hasn't played anybody yet. I think we'll know a lot more about this team come Saturday afternoon. I'm going to go with UNC just because UK is so young, and still learning. I feel that they will come out to excited on Saturday, and make too many mistakes.

 

UNC 77

 

UK 69

 

I'm not saying you're wrong in your prediction, honestly I feel pretty much the same way, but seriously LR do you ever pick the Cats to win? :lol: First Rider, now UNC...:lol:

:thumb:

 

I picked UK only because it is at Rupp.

Isn't Rupp the place people wanted torn down roughly two weeks ago because opponents played so well there??? :idunno: :D

Kentucky hasn't played a team anywhere close to North Carolina's talent so far this season. This game should be a good measuring stick as to where Kentucky stands right now.

 

:thumb:

I like the Cats by 8 with some clutch free throws down the stretch.

79-71

Wonder if Carolina will man up on them or play zone defense against the cats. If the cats can keep it under 12 turnovers or so I believe they will win. This team can average in the high 80's offensively when they dont turn the ball over a lot.

 

I think its going to be fun to watch both teams go at it inside as this game is filled with a lot of good big men.

This might be a game with 50 combined turnovers. :scared:

I'm afraid Cousins is going to get into early foul trouble.

 

But he'll come out in the second half playing much better, like he did earlier this year.

 

I say the Cats trail at half.. something like 38-43, but win with big numbers from Cousins in the second.

 

Kentucky 82-72

I'm not saying you're wrong in your prediction, honestly I feel pretty much the same way, but seriously LR do you ever pick the Cats to win? :lol: First Rider, now UNC...:lol:

 

 

Yes I do. I just pick on how I honestly feel.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.