Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNC Predictions

Who wins? 124 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The 'Heels invade Rupp arena on Saturday at 1230. I think the Cats have a good chance if thier guards exploit UNC's. IF Cousins stays out of foul trouble him and Patterson will control the boards.

 

UK- 82

UNC- 77

  • Replies 100
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky hasn't played a team anywhere close to North Carolina's talent so far this season. This game should be a good measuring stick as to where Kentucky stands right now.

The 'Heels invade Rupp arena on Saturday at 1230. I think the Cats have a good chance if thier guards exploit UNC's. IF Cousins stays out of foul trouble him and Patterson will control the boards.

 

UK- 82

UNC- 77

 

I'm not gonna say "control" the boards. I think UNC's front line is very good. I think our backcourt is a lot better, but oh so inexperienced. Biggest non conference game on the schedule for me...I HATE UNC with a passion. Nearly as much as UT football. With that said, I'll say UK by 3.

  • Author
I'm not gonna say "control" the boards. I think UNC's front line is very good. I think our backcourt is a lot better, but oh so inexperienced. Biggest non conference game on the schedule for me...I HATE UNC with a passion. Nearly as much as UT football. With that said, I'll say UK by 3.

 

Ed Davis is a human stick...

This is a tough call for me... I believe these two teams are fairly evenly matched at this point of the season.

 

I will take UK simply because it's in Lexington... Neutral site or Chapel Hill and I'd probably take UNC.

This is a tough one to call for me because UK really hasn't played anybody yet. I think we'll know a lot more about this team come Saturday afternoon. I'm going to go with UNC just because UK is so young, and still learning. I feel that they will come out to excited on Saturday, and make too many mistakes.

 

UNC 77

 

UK 69

This could be UKs first Loss...

 

I think all depends on How many turnovers the young cats commit...:thumb:

The cats haven't played anyone yet and they've struggled with a few of the nobodys they've played this season.

 

I think UNC proves what a lot of the country thinks...UK is overrated.

 

We have a very talented team but our youth will get us in this one. Tar Heels make it 6 straight.

 

UNC 81

UK 72

  • Author
The cats haven't played anyone yet and they've struggled with a few of the nobodys they've played this season.

 

I think UNC proves what a lot of the country thinks...UK is overrated.

 

We have a very talented team but our youth will get us in this one. Tar Heels make it 6 straight.

 

UNC 81

UK 72

 

If they lose by 9 does that prove them overrated?

If they lose by 9 does that prove them overrated?

 

 

It does as the #5 team in the nation.

It does as the #5 team in the nation.

 

:thumb:

 

I'm not gonna lie. I want to pick UK in this one, I've just been conditioned to expect losses in big games over the last couple of years.

 

If we were ranked number 1 and UNC was unranked I'd still pick them to lose. I'm just not ready to except the fact that we have a team with top notch talent and potential :lol:

I believe Kentucky dominates this game. Not because of any one thing but this team will be ready come Saturday, and being the game is in Lexington I expect the team (Wall and Patterson in particular) to be pretty pumped up for this game to prove they are a great team. Sure Cousins will probably be overly excited and will probably be in foul trouble the whole game but with Dodson back and Miller starting to score double digits I believe this Kentucky team has enough scoring options to confuse any defense they face.

 

UK-81

UNC-67

Cats have the talent to win. But they also have the youth to lose. UK has to control the tempo and Patterson has to control the paint. I think it comes down to tempo. I think UK needs to get UNC running up and down the floor. Let the youngs guys press and create easy shots.

This is a tough one to call for me because UK really hasn't played anybody yet. I think we'll know a lot more about this team come Saturday afternoon. I'm going to go with UNC just because UK is so young, and still learning. I feel that they will come out to excited on Saturday, and make too many mistakes.

 

UNC 77

 

UK 69

 

Avatar bet again? :banana:

 

 

UK 76

UNC 65

Avatar bet again? :banana:

 

 

UK 76

UNC 65

 

 

You've really grown attatched to that little pink pony haven't you? :lol:

 

 

Sure, you're on. Pink pony avatar for a week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.