Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Wall's eligibility in question?

Featured Replies

Which source did he get that from?:lol:

 

I'm almost certain I know the source in question, and they for sure would know. FOR SURE...

  • Replies 174
  • Views 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm almost certain I know the source in question, and they for sure would know. FOR SURE...

 

Black helicopters?

You sir are greatly misinformed. Duke and UNC both recruited Wall. If I remember correctly Clifton was pushing Wall toward Duke. If you are so certain that Duke is so clean please explain Ryan Kelly on Duke's roster. Afterall, he also played for Brian Clifton.

 

Also, the visits in question took place while BCG was coaching at UK.

 

Really this is not a major deal and will be resolved quickly. Worst case scenario is that Wall sits 3 games.

 

BTW, I'm friends with a person in UK's admissions office and I was told that Bledsoe has an IQ of 128.

 

 

I think it was more of Brian Clifton was his coach, not his handler, like Clifton was for Wall. I don't think you had to go through Clifton to get Ryan Kelly's services.

 

And I am not going to claim Duke is any cleaner than any other school, just explaining the Kelly-Clifton-Wall differences.

I am shocked! :lol::lol::lol:

I love it .... there is a reason why UNC backed off Wall .... enjoy Kentucky fans ....

 

There is ZERO chance that you actually believe that.

Just more shady things under Cal, more to come. :popcorn:

 

How is this on Cal?

Wall never visited UK when Cal was there, and in fact Clifton was pushing Wall to Duke.

 

In the end, he may have to repay some change and sit out a couple of games.

 

Not that big of a deal, it has been out there for a while and the story was released at a time it would generate the most heat...during media day.

Lucky shot right after he kick a UK player in the chest! He sould have been trown out of the game but that's the past! However, we sent them home two years later and also, remember 78!

Go Big Blue

A bad one.

 

Pot, meet Kettle... :lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Author
How is this on Cal?

Wall never visited UK when Cal was there, and in fact Clifton was pushing Wall to Duke.

 

In the end, he may have to repay some change and sit out a couple of games.

 

Not that big of a deal, it has been out there for a while and the story was released at a time it would generate the most heat...during media day.

True, but if the commish doesn't say anything about it, there is no story, correct? I don't see this as head hunting by Forde.

Of course I did. I couldn't even tell you what year it was.:lol:

 

 

 

 

I never realized I said Duke's tradition was better than UK's. I am aware of the tradition of both schools. I just happen to like Duke a lot better.:thumb:

 

Good luck this year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

:p

 

 

19980322Duke.jpg

 

thought you might like this one.... Or even this one :sssh:

 

james_lee4.jpg

 

Go Cats!

Pot, meet Kettle... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I love it .... there is a reason why UNC backed off Wall .... enjoy Kentucky fans ....

 

When did they back off Wall? I really don't recall that.

Duke. A fan of Duke.

 

Yeah, but I have worked the last four(especially the last 2) with ALOT of depressed, disgusted, disgruntled, grumpy and down right fed up UK fans.

 

Have you put the last two years out of your memory already? I don't blame you if you have.

 

What has DUKE done the past few years??????

So what does everyone think will happen here? 5-7 game suspension to start the season? Declared ineligible?

 

Maybe UK should handle it internally and he loses zero playing time. Oh wait, what susposedly happened is much, much worse than assaulting a police officer or underage drinking in public. Throw the book at him.

 

:rolleyes:

there are definite problems when a kid with the talent of John Wall is from North Carolina and Duke and Carolina do not recruit him. Brian Clifton is a snake and John Wall will eventually pay the price for associating himself with him. Roy Williams recruits good character kids and definitely doesnt associate himself with leaches like Mr. Clifton. UK has sold themselves to the devil by hiring Cal, who wins at all costs and then gets everything stripped. My prediction is UK will end up like Indiana by the time the NCAA is done with them. I am very good friends with a current college coach who claims there is no way on this planet that Bledsoe and Cousins could possibly be eligible after seeing their transcripts.

 

Let me get this right. Kentucky has 2 players whos transcripts say they are ineligible. You and a top secret coach know this but no one from their high school or NCAA know. UK either doesnt know or is part of the cover up.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.