Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

wally

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by wally

  1. Its not all about the sports side of things. He is also Dean of students. I dont know how many kids you have in Dayton But i have 3 of them in high School. I think I know alittle about what goes on their BTW 2 play football. And I like Deaton he has to put up with alot of Bull from Players, and Parents. Too much !Getting rid of meyers was my opion . Deaton IMO was tryin to be these kids coach and best friends and it backed fired on him trust me I know alot of these kids and i would have blown a gasket long before the window incident. Anybody want to know some of the things that has happen MSg me and i'll give you my side of things over the phone.
  2. BTW. He did do a good job of keping drinks out of the gym during games. The A.D that is.
  3. I think they where 9-3 in football. Basketball still playin ok. Trust Me this guy is not right for this job. If he was that good Newport wouldn't have kicked him out
  4. I think it was long overdue had no control of his team. Now they need to Get Rid Of their A.D Scott Meyers he has No clue what the hell he doing. IMO
  5. Greg Kleete was Dayton's best player in football
  6. I can't believe that their are 8 people who think Brossart will win. Wont be close tigers by 35
  7. DAyton starting a bunch of their JV players because alot of the Varisty team didnt show up for films saturday after Newport game. Its going to be ugly. Tigers could score A 100 easy its not good in Dayton right now
  8. Beechwood will have no problem in dIII Bellevue should have a good turnout this year other than that i dont see much from here.
  9. I think chemistry is still alittle bit of a problem.I like the way Coach came out with a few new plays. Think he should really get a look at keeping the job as i herd a few players say they will not play for the suspened coach if and when he comes back.AS for the QB they cant throw the ball too good anyway so him being out wont be a game changer.Newport wins 35-8. BTW KEEP CHAD!!!! Looked more like a team friday.And I know the kids like him alot more too
  10. thats funny! I think Dayton "BREAKS THROUGH" and keeps it close but lose 14-0
  11. Dayton might be without a Head coach. I know he punched a school bus window out after some of the kids smarted off after a loss last week to taylor he needed stiches and a few of the kids wont play for him. Then again you never know with Dayton they might promote him to be the AD.
  12. Like the way #22 runs and plays D for Dayton 16 and 44 pretty good too other than that its thin. I hope dayton wins but think they are a year away Taylor 36-6
  13. Best thing to happen to Dayton
  14. Bellevue lost alot from last year. Newport 36=6 imo
  15. Highlands knows how to win 35-14 Birds
  16. Dayton might be in for a long year. The offensive looked slow but they are young though
  17. How old was this guy if it's the guy I seen he had a passion for football and them kids. I remember when they beat us (Dayton) a couple years ago in overtime and if the guy I seen he was the most excited person on the field you could see it in him. AS A Dayton fan we here are very sorry for your loss are prayers are with his family.
  18. NKY class A is Beechwood think they are alot better that last year team. Think Bellevue is going to be good Slater is a good RB think its going to be very close for the 2nd seed Brosart,Walton,And Dayton should be improved teams. Just think Beechwood loaded all around
  19. Here is a dumb Question. How does 7on7 work? Is it like flag football too get timing down?
  20. On Chad Montgomery facebook page he said that he didnt get the job. And they will announce something May 3rd or 4th on the next coach. He's a good guy and going to be a good headcoach someday. Just think his age might have hurt him

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.