Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona/Dayton Predictions

Who Wins? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Walton Verona
      89%
    • Dayton
      10%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

WV wins. They have home field playoff game on the line. That will get this group of young men focused.

 

WV 42

Dayton 20

WV wins. They have home field playoff game on the line. That will get this group of young men focused.

 

WV 42

Dayton 20

 

WV 48

Dayton 6

Walton 48 Dayton 6. This could be worse. Walton should run all over these guys.

Walton 48 Dayton 6. This could be worse. Walton should run all over these guys.

 

I agree. I feel like my prediction was being somewhat conservative, but I expect Walton to call off the dogs late 3rd/early 4th and Dayton will punch in a late TD.

Walton by 40

Walton has has been on an emotional roller coaster, lose by one, beat bellevue, beechwood, now a come back against brossart for the #2 in the district. I'm calling for an upset in this one. Wasn't close last year but I think this year it's close with the green devils winning 14-13

Walton has has been on an emotional roller coaster, lose by one, beat bellevue, beechwood, now a come back against brossart for the #2 in the district. I'm calling for an upset in this one. Wasn't close last year but I think this year it's close with the green devils winning 14-13

 

The Bellevue and Brossart games weren't close last year either.

  • Author
The Bellevue and Brossart games weren't close last year either.

 

Brossart was 22-16.

Brossart was 22-16.

 

Tell they old buddy , see ya Friday

I'm just saying it's tough for kids to keep the intesity level up for one game let alone 4 or 5 in a row. And when you're talking about 1A the talent levels aren't that big of a difference(excluding beechwood). A small let down could turn into trouble for a program that doesn't go out knowing they are going to win. I hope Walton keeps it up and builds winning into their vocabulary, but I can see it being tough for them to keep it up after all of the tough games they've had. If so, they're playoff ready IMO.

Shouldn't be an issue for WV this week.. Dayton is down big time as are alot of the schools in this district and will struggle mightily to keep WV out of the endzone... Dayton hasnt played a legit opponent close all year, and as far as this district is concerned, Walton would be a legit opponent for Dayton. Nice to see WV in the playoffs for the first time, hope those young men savor the experience set forth for them by two classes of young men who fought, scratched, and clawed essentially just to play football and not able to compete in any playoff at all... To the WV players, I say this-- Never forget where you came from and why you are where you are... A lot of sacrifices have been made by a lot of people to bring WV into the football arena, make those people proud and dedicate that first playoff win to your original proprietor (McMillen)... WV- 41 Dayton- 14...

WV wins to much offense for Dayton this year!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.