Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton, KY

Featured Replies

Does anyone know if Dayton got a new coach yet??? I heard from one of the players this summer that their coach left! Not sure of her name but she seemed to always do a good job with her young ladies.

  • Author

Sorry, yes I am.

I heard the new coach is Jennifer Ball.

Wow...this is news to me. I didn't know Barbie had resigned. And yes, I agree that she was a great coach while at Dayton. Any word on whether Barbie is planning on coaching somewhere else?

Wow...this is news to me. I didn't know Barbie had resigned. And yes, I agree that she was a great coach while at Dayton. Any word on whether Barbie is planning on coaching somewhere else?
Her daughter is playing at NCC .

Bellevue has a new Coach also Brittany Goetz who played at Bishop Brossart

Barbie Case devoted a lot of time coaching in the Dayton program and should be commended for it. I am very surprised she left for NCC.

Barbie Case devoted a lot of time coaching in the Dayton program and should be commended for it. I am very surprised she left for NCC.
She isn't coaching , her daughter is a freshman at NCC and playing on NCC's JV team .

Best thing to happen to Dayton

Best thing to happen to Dayton
Kinda Harsh .

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.